Packs have become even more rigged

is1996
576 posts An Exciting Prospect
I know its all luck based but since this promo started i have noticed how the pack weight has been complete dog**** . Previous promos the have also been bad but i feel like this promo in general has affected pack weight significantly .I used to get walkouts every other pack . it was alright your typical immobile pique iniesta etc but it has been weeks since i have gotten any walk out. the only walk out i have gotten is the futswap player sbc yesterday lol .I dont spend fp but i always get the packs on div rivals div 4 and fut champs .I also do the daily sbc packs when they are released and marquee matchups so yea i open like 20 packs a week .Still i cant get a damn walkout .

Comments

• Thorny
    1031 posts Professional
    Pack weights are completely manipulated by EA dependant on peak times, promos, market status etc. No consistency at all and yet another load of garbage within the game.
  • Nervous_Nick
    4165 posts National Call-Up
    I had 20 packs which i couldn’t open because of my unassigned pile...good stuff like 3xjumbo rare players packs, 4x rare players packs, 4 x rare mega packs, and so on.
    I finally opened them today and I didn’t pack a single special card...no IFs no Carniball....only one walkout (88 Handa).
  • Lacerda111
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    completely agree
  • is1996
    Thorny wrote: »
    Pack weights are completely manipulated by EA dependant on peak times, promos, market status etc. No consistency at all and yet another load of garbage within the game.

Yes man but this promo seems like it was affected even more tbh .even more than toty
  • Scholesyy
    1333 posts Professional

Perfect! Only open packs when there's no big event then.
  • Lobbers99
    287 posts Sunday League Hero
    Totally agree, I also havnt packed a walkout for weeks, was getting quite a few at the beginning.
    I wonder if people have actually stopped playing this game due to pack weight. I know I certainly am losing interest.
  • is1996
    Scholesyy wrote: »

There is no point in that lol.unless uou get neymsr cr7 messi mbappe etc
  • Chavez76
    1465 posts Professional
    is1996 wrote: »
    Scholesyy wrote: »

There is no point in that lol.unless uou get neymsr cr7 messi mbappe etc

so, with an event like this next to it, you have a chance on 15(!!) more interesting cards. 15.
    Sink that in please. On a total of how many gold cards ?
  • $$$$
  • Peewee916
    672 posts Semi-Pro
    I feel packweight is worse during promotions, I’ve pulled plenty of good untadeables & even tradeables but it’s never been during promotions. And it was all kinda in the beginning. I think the best time to spend on FP is right at the start and that’s it
  • InfernaL
    1439 posts Play-Off Hero

I totally agree. There's probably a higher chance to pack something at 2 in the morning then there is at 6 pm.
  • miri
    2601 posts Fans' Favourite
    InfernaL wrote: »

I totally agree. There's probably a higher chance to pack something at 2 in the morning then there is at 6 pm.

I can personally confirm that I have managed to pack absolute **** at all times of the day
  • Andyw19_88
    427 posts Sunday League Hero
    They wonder why Belgium banned them when they're constantly rigging the packweight and changing the statistics to hide your real chances, they're not even basing the packing odds on a set amount of packs so the odds actually mean **** all,how they get away with it I'll never know it's criminal.all the icons in packs yet getting one is pretty much impossible
  • I think ea should start selling players for fifa points. EA you will make more money trust me. EA should know that we are end consumers it’s should be fair to all your consumers.
  • EA imagine selling Fifa copies of complete Toty pre order edition for 200-250 USD oh yea make them untradable how much money you will be making just for pre ordering at least 30-40% more of your annual sales
  • Imagine avg user spending 250-300 usd on fut every year once it’s guaranteed that we will get players of toty tots icons for fifa points you would be making so much money
  • Amdp9
    2401 posts Fans' Favourite
    We all have been gripping all year about the pack weight, It shall stay the same until the end of FIFA 19. EA doesn't listen to community just cares about **** YOUTUBERS, Community suppose to provide feed backs and making the game better, discuss the opportunities and wins, It has more become gripping community due to EA's carelessness. I agree with you about everything but nothing will change here. the sad part of being good players or loving soccer that much, EA is taking advantage of all of us. there is only one winner in this game that is EA Sports .l.
  • Energy2099
    68 posts Park Captain
    unless your bateson, matthdgamer, castro, nepthenz, aa9skillz, your getting nothing. These yes man have packed almost everyone.

I watched bateson pack 96 CB neymar on his 3rd pack. This is really disgusting, and I turned off the video. I also haven't packed anything decent.

I've noticed a trend and yes packs are rigged based on region, EA will let you pack a walkout thats not even worth over 100K. Ive kept logs of what I've packed and 1 inform only worth over 200k and that was Gabriel Jesus and from then onwards its all down hill.

Dont expect anything. I only now play when Im bored, and jumping on fifa depresses me even more. Not fun, you get nothing. Sold my toty players, and currently have 20 mill in coins and not doing anything.
  • Ruprecht
    76 posts Park Captain
    Had 8 packs from rivals and WL to open this morning. No boards, no walkouts. To not even get a board in about 300k of packs which could cost 30 to 40 quid. Awful.
    Does make sense that they'd lower pack weight on a Thursday morning though.
  • Andyw19_88
    427 posts Sunday League Hero
    Highest i got was 83 when normally 2-3 walkouts from rivals and WL was bad at the last promo aswell, they should openly admit it or pack the **** up and leave it alone
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6033 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 14
    Energy2099 wrote: »
    unless your bateson, matthdgamer, castro, nepthenz, aa9skillz, your getting nothing. These yes man have packed almost everyone.

I watched bateson pack 96 CB neymar on his 3rd pack. This is really disgusting, and I turned off the video. I also haven't packed anything decent.

I've noticed a trend and yes packs are rigged based on region, EA will let you pack a walkout thats not even worth over 100K. Ive kept logs of what I've packed and 1 inform only worth over 200k and that was Gabriel Jesus and from then onwards its all down hill.

Dont expect anything. I only now play when Im bored, and jumping on fifa depresses me even more. Not fun, you get nothing. Sold my toty players, and currently have 20 mill in coins and not doing anything.

These two statements don't really make sense, you've never packed anything good but you have 20 million coins? Now you've either spent £5000 or you are a master trader and barely open packs to begin with

I've packed 3 icons and alot of expensive players this year and spent quite a bit too but even i don't have 20mil in coins so something doesn't add up funnily enough
  • jdros
    2535 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ve never packed a legend or icon. Never packed a CR7. Never packed a player worth more than 250k coins to be honest. I don’t buy packs though, just open rewards and sbc packs.

That just changed when I pulled CB Neymar in the rare electrum from MM a few minutes ago though. Mine is listed for 3.0m/3.2m. If someone wants to buy him so I can buy 94 Cruyff and upgrade to PIM Socrates it would be greatly appreciated :)
  • is1996
    jdros wrote: »
    I’ve never packed a legend or icon. Never packed a CR7. Never packed a player worth more than 250k coins to be honest. I don’t buy packs though, just open rewards and sbc packs.

That just changed when I pulled CB Neymar in the rare electrum from MM a few minutes ago though. Mine is listed for 3.0m/3.2m. If someone wants to buy him so I can buy 94 Cruyff and upgrade to PIM Socrates it would be greatly appreciated :)

Damn man thats nice im happy for you . Hopefully i can one day pack a player worth 1 mil+
  • number7rocky
    3232 posts National Call-Up

He's selling for 2.6/2.7
  • jdros

He's selling for 2.6/2.7

That’s fine. I’m selling him for 3.0/3.2. Someone will eventually buy it. If anyone has some coins they don’t need and would like to give to me tonight that would be great :smile:
  • number7rocky
    3232 posts National Call-Up

He's selling for 2.6/2.7

That’s fine. I’m selling him for 3.0/3.2. Someone will eventually buy it. If anyone has some coins they don’t need and would like to give to me tonight that would be great :smile:

No they won't, no one is going to buy your card for 400k more than his actual selling price. Go ahead keep listing it way over price and don't enjoy those coins though 👍
  • jdros

He's selling for 2.6/2.7

No they won't, no one is going to buy your card for 400k more than his actual selling price. Go ahead keep listing it way over price and don't enjoy those coins though 👍

You must be new at this. People pay stupid prices all the time, you just need to give them the chance. I’m not spending my time flipping cards so I just wait for them to sell at stupid prices.

Anyway...I was just pointing out that I fully believed my account was cursed. If I can pull a card worth 2m+ coins, anyone can do it. It just might take 8 versions of FUT.
  • is1996

He's selling for 2.6/2.7

You must be new at this. People pay stupid prices all the time, you just need to give them the chance. I’m not spending my time flipping cards so I just wait for them to sell at stupid prices.

Anyway...I was just pointing out that I fully believed my account was cursed. If I can pull a card worth 2m+ coins, anyone can do it. It just might take 8 versions of FUT.

Also the promo will end on saturday so yea when that neymar is out of packs he will rise. Im not sure by hoe much br he will
  • limjitwe
    5629 posts Big Money Move
    I’ve gotten involved in almost every promo this year. Spent $$$ (I know, don’t judge) I’ve not packed anyone above 100k of value.

My last good player packed was FS Mendy.

Recently had a Carniball Bonucci which sold for 70k :D
  • Energy2099
    68 posts Park Captain
    Energy2099 wrote: »

These two statements don't really make sense, you've never packed anything good but you have 20 million coins? Now you've either spent £5000 or you are a master trader and barely open packs to begin with

I've packed 3 icons and alot of expensive players this year and spent quite a bit too but even i don't have 20mil in coins so something doesn't add up funnily enough

I should have been more clear in my comment. Yes I've packed two Icons, Packed Ramos 4 times, Varane 3 times, Mbappe 2 times, etc. But recently haven't packed anything decent.

I've also spent an initial of $360 on fifa points, and mad an initial captial to help trade. I made a killing from the Hazard POTM and literally smashed it with the Sancho POTM. Made approximately 11 million coins just of the Sancho POTM.

Recently I've got nothing for the past 12 weeks.