The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

del piero vs baggio

thackattack
210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Being a big fan of serie A and always focusing my team around that league i really want to get either del piero or baggio but is going to cost me all my coins to do it and can only get one of them.

Has anyone used either and are they worth it? Have never owned an icon so wanted one of these boys to be my first.

Comments

• nightcrawler
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    My dilemma too. I have read the best about PIM Baggio's dribbling and passing. On the other hand Del Piero is considerably better on shooting, which is very important imo if you use him as a CCAM (especially finishing,long shots, shot power).
  • XXSPCXXX
    500 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have Baggio 91. Love him! Even scored a few headers. Pony tail is a bit of a disappointment but you can't really go wrong with either one. Might be worth a punt just using their lower rated versions and see which one you prefer before buying the big one.
  • thackattack
    edited March 2019
    XXSPCXXX wrote: »
    I have Baggio 91. Love him! Even scored a few headers. Pony tail is a bit of a disappointment but you can't really go wrong with either one. Might be worth a punt just using their lower rated versions and see which one you prefer before buying the big one.

Am never going to have the cash for both big boys so yeah might try the lower 90 versions as i think i might be able to buy both.
  • Dazzler179
    1160 posts Professional
    I’m a fiorentina fan and I really wanted Baggio to be good but I just couldn’t get used to him. ADP is just better, although there isn’t much difference between the prime and the baby version.
  • holdenwait
    59328 posts National Treasure
    ADP is so much better in fifa, no contest
  • Robbenhood
    1434 posts Professional
    PIM Baggio is his only good version. All versions of ADP are good
  • thackattack
    Robbenhood wrote: »
    PIM Baggio is his only good version. All versions of ADP are good

You can get the 93 baggio on the market for less than 700k doesnt seem worth almost 1m for a few extra stats.
  • alvchong
    1102 posts Professional
    Using 91 Baggio. Absolutely love him at Cam. He got most assist but shotting is let down. But overall I am glad to get him at 500k. Not need to coins sinks into PIM.