6984 posts League Winner
edited March 12
Why do I always get the deluded players 😂

20190312-112556.jpg
20190312-113021.jpg

Comments

• Derryboy1893
    3158 posts National Call-Up
    Why did you message him really. He's celebrated and watched it. What did you Hooe to achieve by messaging someone with that mentality
  • Oweyman
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    Why did you message him really. He's celebrated and watched it. What did you Hooe to achieve by messaging someone with that mentality

Exactly! If you don't a reply like that, don't message them in the first place!
  • Kasuyo
    418 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Oh trust me I had some idiot message me saying I was a loser for getting hammered 4 - 3. I was like geez its a game and you didn't hammer me lol... Think some people have got serious issues with themselves and just need to relax
  • hayhor1
    13840 posts Has That Special Something

• FCBlunt
    1570 posts Play-Off Hero
    FE3-B6-ECD-988-A-4-BEA-8-D1-D-CBE67-E0-E3084.jpg
    Dont judge the community for the actions of one. There’s some good lads out there. We tied and afterwards he sent me this, much respect to you if you’re out there.
    Censored to protect both our usernames
  • Boysie91
    6984 posts League Winner
    I wish I never bothered messaging him but I was annoyed how he was acting and took the bite.
  • Ballerson
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I don't understand the dudes here lecturing you about why you even did this.....I suspect, these guys have not played a real game in real life and therefore don't understand competition and fair banter that does not get ugly or too personal...…

however, you should be careful (if you care) in that at least Microsoft has a team monitoring its code of conduct policy and just that level of banter you engaged in -- if done on a repeated basis, may get your comms shut off for a day or longer- no matter if they call you a name the me too movement would cringe at or whatever ---

there are total dweebs out there who live to be && holes and lure you into banter and then they will report you....and Microsoft or others will usually side with the dweebs, because they are dweebs or they are oompa Loompas who work there out to side with the victimized and oppressed --- while it feels like a virtual playground, its not --- because most of the dudes who respond to you can't handle your banter & would not be able to handle stepping foot on asphalt or any other real pick up situation...
  • Elvisreus
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Boysie91 wrote: »

20190312-112556.jpg
    20190312-113021.jpg

Yes. The community sucks.

Majority of the players are immature as ****.

No more free wins if I were you.
  • Baliland
    750 posts Professional
    Kid's 12 he's an idiot
  • OfficerJimlahey
    1480 posts Play-Off Hero
    I basically dislike anyone under the age of 25 for this exact reason.
  • Ecr8on
    1176 posts Professional
    I turned off messaging years ago and never looked back, sometimes when I have a really enjoyable game I’ll turn it back on to message the person and chat for a bit but other than that it is way better not bothering
  • MHoney1234
    5838 posts Big Money Move

20190312-112556.jpg
    20190312-113021.jpg

If you’d called me an idiot I’ve have reported you. You’re just as bad, if not worse than the dude you’re messaging.
  • MHoney1234 wrote: »

20190312-112556.jpg
    20190312-113021.jpg

If you’d called me an idiot I’ve have reported you. You’re just as bad, if not worse than the dude you’re messaging.

You’d report him for calling u a idiot!? Why not just ignore it or banter the kid back-which is my preferred choice
  • ICUP
    3879 posts National Call-Up
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

20190312-112556.jpg
    20190312-113021.jpg

You’d report him for calling u a idiot!? Why not just ignore it or banter the kid back-which is my preferred choice

Believe it or not Sony will actually give you a warning, I've had someone report me for doing it and its the only reason I don't even bother opening messages anymore.

• Boysie91
    6984 posts League Winner

20190312-112556.jpg
    20190312-113021.jpg

I wasn't wrong though judging by his in game trolling and messages he is an idiot.
  • SomeNextGuy
    1434 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 12
    You get triggered by him celebrating or whatever

You call him an idiot

He trolls you back

Extremely standard rage messaging, quite mundane really. 3/10.

Apparently you prefer to give rather than receive. Whatever floats your boat.
  • Insan0
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Went someone write crap to me like this i just laugh and ask them if they wanna be my friend , sorry :blush:
  • Skely
    769 posts Semi-Pro
    Kasuyo wrote: »
    Oh trust me I had some idiot message me saying I was a loser for getting hammered 4 - 3. I was like geez its a game and you didn't hammer me lol... Think some people have got serious issues with themselves and just need to relax

I get those 2. I just replied with GG. One actually apologized for been rude. It’s just a game.
  • Boysie91
    6984 posts League Winner
    You get triggered by him celebrating or whatever

You call him an idiot

He trolls you back

Extremely standard rage messaging, quite mundane really. 3/10.

Apparently you prefer to give rather than receive. Whatever floats your boat.

Are you serious how was I trolling 🤔😂
  • limjitwe
    5853 posts Big Money Move
    I got a message yesterday. I was up 2-0. I got abit cocky and continued to play my attacking style. He was dropping deep and playing 3 on the counter. As usual he was doing La Croquetas left right and centre. Eventually he scored a second goal via a PK. In the 83 min I decided to play it slow and stop the counters. His players didn’t even bother coming out of this half.

Game ended 2-2 and he messaged me noob blah blah blah
  • MHoney1234
    5838 posts Big Money Move

20190312-112556.jpg
    20190312-113021.jpg

100%. I’ll also reply with, enjoy your ban. I genuinely enjoy getting trolls banned.

I’ve bantered back in the past and got a 3 day ban. Sony look at the message and not the whole thread, it’s ridiculous. Send me a abuse, banhammer time. Just take the L and move on
  • Ermski
    736 posts Semi-Pro
    Wish someone would give me free wins,
  • Ruffy
    426 posts Sunday League Hero
    I never get messages pn ps4 by strangers. Way to much work to search for the account. By the time you find the person you already calmed down and think ,, who cares really " .

Xbox 360 times were way different. Got hate mails all the time because you just had to press the xbox button and go to recently played with. Lol
  • starfox1284
    695 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I don't message much but I did message a guy the other day who was trying to have fun and play attacking football. Nothing like a fun 6-5 game vs. the new 2-1 game with drop back.
  • Ballerson
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park

20190312-112556.jpg
    20190312-113021.jpg

100%. I’ll also reply with, enjoy your ban. I genuinely enjoy getting trolls banned.

I’ve bantered back in the past and got a 3 day ban. Sony look at the message and not the whole thread, it’s ridiculous. Send me a abuse, banhammer time. Just take the L and move on

I'm pretty sure you are the kind of person I would lock in a porta potty and turn upside down. just saying, you ought to look over your shoulder near a work cite.