Future Star Arthur or RTTF Kondogbia?

bezo85
1043 posts Professional
edited March 12
To play LCM In a 4312 with TOTY Modric CM and prime Ballack RCM.

Which would you go for? Kondogbia is likely to get at least one more upgrade and has the height advantage so edging towards him...
Post edited by bezo85 on

Comments

• Boysie91
    8185 posts League Winner
    Arthur is amazing
  • WarrenBarton
    7321 posts Big Money Move
    They really look like chalk and cheese.

• bezo85
    1043 posts Professional
    They really look like chalk and cheese.

Which is why I can’t decide! TOTY Marcelo at LB is always bombing forward so I’m thinking Kondogbia can fill in for him but then Arthur does look far better offensively. Hmmm
  • WarrenBarton
    Maybe Kondogbia as you can sell in the hype on Thursday if you don’t like him.

Toty Marcelo is amazing though. Do you have your lcm set to cover wing and stay back?
    I do this with Allan and leave Marcelo on balanced attack. Seems to work well and Marcelo is lots of fun to attack with.
  • bezo85
    1043 posts Professional

Toty Marcelo is amazing though. Do you have your lcm set to cover wing and stay back?
    I do this with Allan and leave Marcelo on balanced attack. Seems to work well and Marcelo is lots of fun to attack with.

Yes I would if I got Kondogbia there. Marcelo is great but has left me exposed at the back a few times.
  • Jonboyparker
    5275 posts Big Money Move

I had TOTY Marcelo. I liked him but sold him because I’m away this week and wasn’t getting the best from him at LB. what formation do you play?

I’m thinking of getting FFS Authur to try becuase I need a Brazil CM.
  • bezo85
    1043 posts Professional

I had TOTY Marcelo. I liked him but sold him because I’m away this week and wasn’t getting the best from him at LB. what formation do you play?

I play 4312

Prime Stoichkov - FB Zlatan
    Moments Gerrard
    Kond/Arthur - TOTY Modric - Prime Ballack
    TOTY Marcelo - TOTY Varane - TOTY VVD - FS Trent
    OTW Alisson
  • Dalebert
    576 posts An Exciting Prospect
    bezo85 wrote: »

I play 4312

Moments Gerrard
    OTW Alisson

That's some team how's moments Gerrard?
  • bezo85
    1043 posts Professional
    Dalebert wrote: »

I play 4312

Moments Gerrard
    OTW Alisson

That's some team how's moments Gerrard?

Only just upgraded from the Prime so too early to judge. Will give him a good run out today.
  • Dalebert
    I have RTTF Kondogbia BTW and he is imperious.
  • OZero
    4977 posts Big Money Move
    I ain’t sure it’s a good decision to sell. Kondogbia with another upgrade would be ridiculous.
  • Dalebert
    His card will be something else if/when he gets another upgrade!
  • Pattebennekou
    1406 posts Professional

I play 4312

Moments Gerrard
    OTW Alisson

How is Stoichkov? Bought his baby version a few days ago, but I can't get along with him for some reason.
  • bezo85
    1043 posts Professional

I play 4312

Moments Gerrard
    OTW Alisson

How is Stoichkov? Bought his baby version a few days ago, but I can't get along with him for some reason.

He is great for me. I’m a pretty average player and don’t do any skills or anything flashy so he perfectly fits my game style. He has something like 2 goals every 3 games and is out scoring Zlatan.
  • bezo85
    1043 posts Professional
    Thanks for all the comments. Think I’m gonna go with Kondogbia. Hopefully Valencia goes far in Europa and he will be Prime Icon level with a few more upgrades.
  • lukey200
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    had both - kondogbia was the biggest waste of money ive ever spent on a player . had to take a loss on him too - arthur was ok for a couple of games then he just falls apart - a bit like this game
  • bezo85
    1043 posts Professional
    lukey200 wrote: »
    had both - kondogbia was the biggest waste of money ive ever spent on a player . had to take a loss on him too - arthur was ok for a couple of games then he just falls apart - a bit like this game

Who else would you recommend in that spot?
  • WarrenBarton

41212-2
    01-E87-B68-0-F78-4334-8869-BC1602282-DF0.jpg