Carniball Williams - opinions?

Tsarov
2757 posts Fans' Favourite
Meta player or nah? He looks like insane LCAM, but I still think that NIF Neymar will be much better.

Comments

  • Falafelmonster
    4688 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 11
    Looks nuts. Neymar and him are different type of players though.
    Wouldn't compare them. He's a better Bale.
  • Jfo88
    22451 posts Club Captain
    No he is not a meta player. There is only 11 of those.
  • ha032742
    34228 posts Moderator
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    No he is not a meta player. There is only 11 of those.

    Name names
  • DutyHarry
    2871 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 11
    No he's not meta for now, if it was september for sure. Packed him untradeable and subbed him quite a few times yesterday in champs, feels a bit clunky on the ball, but once he's through he's difficult to stop, good shooting and physical stats too, my SIF Mbappé with quite similar card stats is way better due to his agility.
    Looks nuts. Neymar and him are different type of players though.
    Wouldn't compare them. He's a better Bale.

    Haven't played with Bale this year but it feels quite the same as last year's one, the Welsh player is also cheaper on the market.
  • Jfo88
    22451 posts Club Captain
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    No he is not a meta player. There is only 11 of those.

    Name names
    R9
    Neymar CR7 Mbappe
    Vieira Gullit
    Marcelo Varane Maldini Ramos
    DDG
  • EekAlaska
    850 posts Semi-Pro
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    No he is not a meta player. There is only 11 of those.

    Name names
    R9
    Neymar CR7 Mbappe
    Vieira Gullit
    Marcelo Varane Maldini Ramos
    DDG

    Maldini is not Meta. Even used his 95 and wasn't impressed. Had his 94 for who knows how many games last year and he never was as good as his stats.
Sign In or Register to comment.