What does your club look like?

gorillabear
1055 posts Professional
Curious how many squads people keep that theyll actually use and how many players everyone has in their club. I've been trying to keep separate squads for premier league, serie a, ligue 1, la liga but could probably make a much better team by selling all and focusing on 1 or 2 squads.

Also have like 1000 players in the club which seems like it would take forever to sell them all

Comments

• Pikandel
    1654 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have 2 squads, 1 full Dutch squad and an hybrid fitness squad with only untradeables. About 1200 players in my club, they’ll be useful in SBC’s
  • ELSALCFC
    495 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I generally keep 2 teams and rotate them, with a few spare untradables for subs and sbcs. That’s it really. Would love to have lots of squads but I prefer to have 2 good teams.
  • PegLeg
    952 posts Semi-Pro
    Decided not to wait for SBCs so sold pretty much everything except my main 11, some investments waiting on the TL and a bunch of random bronzes I use for squad battles
  • Jordy91
    243 posts Sunday League Hero
    Got 2 teams, an 'allstar' liverpool team (with gerrard, torres, owen and soon Can) and a hybrid team. Rotate between the 2. Got around 500 players in my club but will probs sell up soon to upgrade my teams.
  • gorillabear
    1055 posts Professional
    Jordy91 wrote: »
    Got 2 teams, an 'allstar' liverpool team (with gerrard, torres, owen and soon Can) and a hybrid team. Rotate between the 2. Got around 500 players in my club but will probs sell up soon to upgrade my teams.

That's probably my goal right now, to get my club down to around 500 players and try to buy an icon with the profits. And beat your liverpool squad w my everton squad.
  • Jonboyparker
    6714 posts Big Money Move
    I have over 1300 players. Dont even know who’s in my club but I check when sbcs drop etc.

I have 2 teams. Both mainly untradbales. I usually only use the 1 team from everything and then play the occasional SB with the 2nd team.

I sold my expensive players and now have 4m coins with 4m investments.
  • FIFA_18007
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    go ahead and sell 50 per day, you'll make loads of coins from selling
  • gorillabear
    1055 posts Professional
    FIFA_18007 wrote: »
    go ahead and sell 50 per day, you'll make loads of coins from selling

seems much more doable when you put it like that, thanks
  • CeeQue
    13691 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2019
    Over 4500 but i can't be ar$ed to sell about 3k bronze players.
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move
    I have about 1000+ players but none that prove useful for these "oh it only costs me xyz plus untradeables" SBC that everyone does.

Even the tradeables are absolutely useless for SBC.
  • Al_HFX
    605 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Looks very cheap, 86 rated bundesliga squad+ Nedved only icon, 640 players and only 1.2 mil coins.
  • Kouli06
    1697 posts Play-Off Hero
    My whole team and only team is untradable
    Bar De Gea in goal.
    Have some other high rated players in the club (also untradable) but just saving them for future SBCs.
    EA deserve no extra money.
  • Janoe1
    7813 posts League Winner
    3.3k players. About 170 sbc/weekly obj players
  • Fab
    19641 posts Club Captain
    bare empty except for my team
  • SomeNextGuy
    4785 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2019
    A clusterfluck.
  • bjornini
    5119 posts Big Money Move
    At the moment, I have 9 squads:
    - My main team (Serie A with a few Icons)
    - Fitness team (also Serie A)
    - Belgian Pro League team
    - 6 silver squads (based around the silver IF's, smaller leagues...)

The most fun I have is switching teams and try new players. Had a cheap + untradable Premier League team before as well
  • gorillabear
    1055 posts Professional
    Fab wrote: »
    bare empty except for my team

my goal this year was to regularly maintain it and keep it bare but that didn't happen lol
  • Greezyweezy101
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    My club looks like I've completed way to many pointless SBC's and the lack of red reward cards shows how shafted I've been every week.
  • 93 players
    50 get used across 4 squads
    43 are untradable junk ready for sbcs

• A_Snipe
    3040 posts National Call-Up
    Empty. Deleted it
  • Goldenbowles
    559 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Same as above !!