Please Suggest An Awesome Squad for 8.5m - Resolved

LordJameslondon
158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited March 12
I'm setting up a brand new squad on PS4 (I usually play on Xbox) and would appreciate a squad that can put up a fight in the top tier divisions. Thank you,
Post edited by LordJameslondon on

Comments

• Supermario911
    1224 posts Professional
    How do you have 8.5m if you just starting on PS4??
  • LordJameslondon

Starting to play; was trading and buying packs for a few months.
  • Jobiwan
    3063 posts National Call-Up
    Hahaha coin buyer confirmed! :D
  • Forca-Barca
    2994 posts National Call-Up
    I don’t care if he is or not a coin buyer lol but deff recommend Neymar, cr7, Ramos, mbappe. The usual meta players
  • Rippa
    1565 posts Play-Off Hero

3 months of playing and 8.5 mil? hmm...
  • Jobiwan

Backtrack quick!!!
  • LordJameslondon
    I don’t care if he is or not a coin buyer lol but deff recommend Neymar, cr7, Ramos, mbappe. The usual meta players

This....help or please don't bother commenting.
  • Forca-Barca
    2994 posts National Call-Up
    I was helping.
  • LordJameslondon
    I was helping.

I was agreeing with your comment bro; apologies for the misunderstanding. The Fifa community can be so judgemental.
  • Jobiwan
    I was helping.

I was agreeing with your comment bro; apologies for the misunderstanding. The Fifa community can be so judgemental.

I was just messing not trying to offend. The way you worded it sounded like you bought coins. You say you didnt so fair enough. Even if you did i wouldn't give a crap though like i said was only joking...
  • Tommygunn
    3136 posts National Call-Up
    You’ve been posting on the PS4 forum since jan including moaning about the servers, strange when trading I didn’t think they’d be effected ... @LordJameslondon
  • LordJameslondon
    Jobiwan wrote: »
    I was helping.

I was just messing not trying to offend. The way you worded it sounded like you bought coins. You say you didnt so fair enough. Even if you did i wouldn't give a crap though like i said was only joking...

Cool but I'm fed up of getting messages on my Xbox account about selling my house etc for my God Squad. I run a consulting firm; so, I have disposable income which I use to buy loads of packs and trade with icons. I just don't see how a good squad offends so many people; jealousy at its finest.
  • LordJameslondon
    Tommygunn wrote: »
    You’ve been posting on the PS4 forum since jan including moaning about the servers, strange when trading I didn’t think they’d be effected ... @LordJameslondon

I post everywhere on this forum.
  • Tommygunn
    Yeh but you’re looking to build a squad from trading buying packs not playing you said, just seems strange you’d be complaining about the servers
  • InfernaL
    1448 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeh but you’re looking to build a squad from trading buying packs not playing you said, just seems strange you’d be complaining about the servers

He was probably complaining about Xbox servers. I'm sure they're just as bad.
  • LordJameslondon
    InfernaL wrote: »

He was probably complaining about Xbox servers. I'm sure they're just as bad.

Yes...However, I think I was complaining about crossing/headers. Anyway, it's off topic and irrelevant.
    Why do people care about how I got my coins? I don't go around asking these questions to others or get jealous of their God Squads.
  • Tommygunn
    It’s just suspicious. Anyway good luck with your squad
  • LordJameslondon
    It’s just suspicious. Anyway good luck with your squad

Again, I don't need to respond to any Spanish inquisitions and off-topic comments; thanks.
  • ICE_UP_SON
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I recently bought Prime (94) Cruyff to play at CAM. He is the most fun player I have ever used in any Fifa and truly amazing.
  • Tylermkey
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    Not sure your style, but this team would be fun and have a chance to improve with HL, OTW and UCL cards in it. It’s 8.7M.

https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/5957715

• LordJameslondon
    Tylermkey wrote: »
    Not sure your style, but this team would be fun and have a chance to improve with HL, OTW and UCL cards in it. It’s 8.7M.

Thanks mate, that is an awesome team; I couldn't wait any longer, so, I went ahead and built this squad:

https://www.futbin.com//19/squad/5964728
  • GarretJoseph
    232 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Pele - Ibrah
    Baggio
    Pogba Ruud G
    Kante
    Carlos VVD DSanchez Zanetti
    De Gea

• LordJameslondon
    Tylermkey wrote: »

Thanks mate, that is an awesome team; I couldn't wait any longer, so, I went ahead and built this squad:

https://www.futbin.com//19/squad/5964728

Asks for help building a squad.
    Gets defensive.
    Humblebrags.
    Builds own squad anyway.

10/10 thread. Would read again.

Typical response from the "illogical section" of the community. I requested help re building a squad i.e. not an interrogation about how I got my coins. If you can't understand this simple concept, you have a major problem.
  • LordJameslondon
    Moderators - Please delete or lock this thread (not sure if i can do it); it's resolved. Thanks very much indeed.