Which Hulk Should I Go For?

MattDaddy V1
1556 posts Play-Off Hero
Option a Hogan or option b Incredible?

Sorry, seriously though looking to put a fun little untradeable team together and I have all CSL SBC cards plus IF Pato, Guarin and Talisca. Is carniball Hulk really worth the coins over IF Hulk which I'm one futswap token away from? If so I'll grab that 87 IF with my tokens instead to use towards the SBC.

Comments

• RebelRob
    4133 posts National Call-Up
    He doesn’t look much different to me, not 260k better anyway.

I’d go for the if for free, unless you want someone else on futswap.
  • Antparry92
    16741 posts World Class
    Carniball is too expensive and futswap wise I’m more interested in Suso who I’ve just picked up
  • MattDaddy V1
    1556 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 11
    @RebelRob
    That's what I was thinking, 250k+ is not worth the plus 3 stats. Then I'm an idiot for SBCs, did Goretzka's potm when I had his 85 otw lol. Don't want to lock in that amount of coins into an untradeable if the upgrades are barely noticeable. Not really interested in any of the futswap players this month because my main squad is a bundes squad and as I said already got potm Goretzka, so it's a choice of Hulk for a fun team or Suso for SBC fodder.

@Antparry-92
    I agree the carniball event seems a tad overpriced but then they're probably just draining coins and cards out of people's accounts for fut birthday/tots. I've not really given Suso a real look at yet, brain automatically switched into oh great SBC fodder mode.
  • Antparry92
    16741 posts World Class
    He probably will eventually go in to an icon or something more appealing. It’s just I’ve got a Serie A squad at he moment and he’ll be a handy sub for only 6 cards
  • Addicksfan
    2934 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'd go for the Carniball version....I've used every version of him this year and both the IF and CB version are great, the CB version shades it....I'm loving the card.....perfect for this years Fifa.

The IF was 330K on release and was a steady 250K to 260K for ages. Now it's free with Futswap but I'm gonna go for Suso for the SBC fodder approach.

Plus you get packs back with the Carniball and can roughly do it for 240K.
  • BrentfordFC
    9806 posts League Winner
    Addicksfan wrote: »
    I'd go for the Carniball version....I've used every version of him this year and both the IF and CB version are great, the CB version shades it....I'm loving the card.....perfect for this years Fifa.

The IF was 330K on release and was a steady 250K to 260K for ages. Now it's free with Futswap but I'm gonna go for Suso for the SBC fodder approach.

Where you playing him mate? Tempted to throw him into a 433(5)
  • Edu
    6209 posts Big Money Move
    Carniball for sure.
    I have him and dont regret
  • Whoman
    5284 posts Big Money Move

Best behind a striker or at LW IMO. Best positions to get him free for shots from 16 yards out and he makes great runs behind which are easier to pass into when coming from deep. Or as 2nd striker next to a target man type and/or speedster.
  • MattDaddy V1
    1556 posts Play-Off Hero

Interesting, probably could do it cheaper but that mean some expensive untradeable players in like Courtois (oh lord did just out loud!)

What I might do is grab his IF off the market, play 10 single player season games with the IF and then play 10 games with bronze/silver all attributes cards (got tonnes of them rotting in the club) on him to see if I notice any difference.
  • Addicksfan
    2934 posts Fans' Favourite

Playing him striker next to FB Pato in a 442. Great pairing

He'll play well in the 433(5) given his strength and ability to hold up the ball
  • TimRUFC
    3219 posts National Call-Up
    Really tempted to get his CB card, already have sbc Oscar and half way to Talisca to very temting
  • Daveofwales01
    7524 posts League Winner
    Love that when my carniball one walked out he did the Hogan pose down, was already singing his entrance music in my head 😂
  • Ulook92
    11015 posts Has That Special Something
    If its just a fun squad then go for the cheap one.