George Best Users ?

1
Staffie
228 posts Sunday League Hero
Need some advice please,
Current Team - De Gea, IF Robertson, VVD 90, Gomez sbc, Aurier RTTF, Prime Nedved, Kante, Pogba, ......... Prime Crespo , Prime Butra.

I need a new RM (Switch mostly to Cam)

Getting 88 Best would basically be all my remaining coins and players in my club.

Is he worth it? or am i better off with someone else from Prem?

Thanks

Comments

  • 3MenandaBebe
    2146 posts Fans' Favourite
    Unless you can get TOTY Mbappe, Best is by far and away the optimal choice. He's insanely good.

    Can play in any CAM position or upfront. I use him LCam and he's lethal.
  • SomeNextGuy
    2598 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 11
    He's good. I used him for around 100 games. He scores some crazy goals, but sometimes disappears, or doesn't make the runs you'd like him to.

    I played him as striker or at RF.
  • Staffie
    228 posts Sunday League Hero
    Unless you can get TOTY Mbappe, Best is by far and away the optimal choice. He's insanely good.

    Can play in any CAM position or upfront. I use him LCam and he's lethal.

    thanks for reply mate, can only afford the baby but still you think good idea to get him in?
  • Staffie
    228 posts Sunday League Hero
    He's good. I used him for around 100 games. He scores some crazy goals, but sometimes disappears, or doesn't make the runs you'd like him to.

    yeah was a bit concerned about his m/m workrate ..........
  • Bbkyle
    48 posts Last Pick at the Park
    ive got his prime so i know not the same card, but hes unreal. wins me games on his own sometimes
  • torakun
    1582 posts Play-Off Hero
    Staffie wrote: »
    Unless you can get TOTY Mbappe, Best is by far and away the optimal choice. He's insanely good.

    Can play in any CAM position or upfront. I use him LCam and he's lethal.

    thanks for reply mate, can only afford the baby but still you think good idea to get him in?

    Haha.. Honestly I think the prime is a bit better but really hard to notice in game. I literally was about to post a thread saying "how come 88 best is at least 98% as good as his prime?" Because I just used the prime for 40 games and bought the base because I don't like figo and I want to stay liquid.
    Honestly? I can't notice a different! He's very clinical same as the prime.

    One of the money well spent-icon this year for sure.
  • limjitwe
    6706 posts Big Money Move
    I think the best 3 RM are

    Mbappe > Best > Figo

    Or some might say

    Best > Mbappe > Figo
  • Staffie
    228 posts Sunday League Hero
    torakun wrote: »
    Staffie wrote: »
    Unless you can get TOTY Mbappe, Best is by far and away the optimal choice. He's insanely good.

    Can play in any CAM position or upfront. I use him LCam and he's lethal.

    thanks for reply mate, can only afford the baby but still you think good idea to get him in?

    Haha.. Honestly I think the prime is a bit better but really hard to notice in game. I literally was about to post a thread saying "how come 88 best is at least 98% as good as his prime?" Because I just used the prime for 40 games and bought the base because I don't like figo and I want to stay liquid.
    Honestly? I can't notice a different! He's very clinical same as the prime.

    One of the money well spent-icon this year for sure.

    great appreciate the comments, will look at getting him in. cheers
  • Staffie
    228 posts Sunday League Hero
    limjitwe wrote: »
    I think the best 3 RM are

    Mbappe > Best > Figo

    Or some might say

    Best > Mbappe > Figo

    ive used mbappe and hes mental, but it means getting rid of RTTF Aurier and i wanna keep him, so my options are limited to prem or icon ..... :(
  • Staffie
    228 posts Sunday League Hero
    cheers for the comments lads
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12846 posts Has That Special Something
    I have the UCL Mbappe and he's class
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    His 88 is top tier.
  • If you want more of a cam, go best. M/m workrates keep him in space and checking for the ball with the ability to run in behind. If looking for more of a striker type winger go figo or mbappe, better workrates for pinning the opponent back and counter pressing/attacking
  • Soccrraim29
    742 posts Professional
    I hate the 88 never in good positions and bad workrates. Bought him 2 times but he didn't worked. Now I got headliner rashford
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2146 posts Fans' Favourite
    Moments Best > TOTY Mbappe > Prime Best > Other best > Figo/if Mbappe etc
  • Staffie
    228 posts Sunday League Hero
    so used him last night RM mostly switching to Cam - really like the card so far got me a couple of goals/ assists on his first few games. cheers for making my mind up lads :smile:
  • torakun
    1582 posts Play-Off Hero
    Staffie wrote: »
    so used him last night RM mostly switching to Cam - really like the card so far got me a couple of goals/ assists on his first few games. cheers for making my mind up lads :smile:

    Glad to hear it, congrats.
  • Cantonal7l
    835 posts Professional
    He's good. I used him for around 100 games. He scores some crazy goals, but sometimes disappears, or doesn't make the runs you'd like him to.

    I played him as striker or at RF.

    I think this might have something to do with his m/m workrates. He’s still good though
  • PabloSB
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is he Good as rm? I have sbc salvio and he is really good there running all the right side of the pitch
  • Pacey3_16
    1790 posts Fans' Favourite
    Best is good but goes missing alot used him for a while been struggling settling on a rw/rm play neymar there now on 7 chem and he's alot better than anyone else I've tried in that position
  • Saiber_Summia
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have the mid Best and from time to time makes runs @the speed of light.
    From that perspective, impressive.

    I never get a lot of LM or RM, so for me is not scoring a lot, but when I see him run on the right I’m more than happy.

    And by the way the card lost 20% of the value in last 5-6 days or so, then is now pretty affordable
  • Staffie
    228 posts Sunday League Hero
    PabloSB wrote: »
    Is he Good as rm? I have sbc salvio and he is really good there running all the right side of the pitch

    im mostly switching to Cam and in the few games ive used him so far i can tell he will be a better cam. not saying he is bad out wide but i feel he more suits cam.
  • Staffie
    228 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pacey3_16 wrote: »
    Best is good but goes missing alot used him for a while been struggling settling on a rw/rm play neymar there now on 7 chem and he's alot better than anyone else I've tried in that position

    ive struggled too with a RM mate, tried everyone in prem plus mbappe and bale. I think best is the better option so far. i really liked inform salah but v good opponents hes too predictable on the left foot imo
  • Staffie
    228 posts Sunday League Hero
    My right side is st Butra rcm Pogba and rb Aurier so im really limited to prem or icon really.
    getting best has basically done all my remaining coins but think worth it.
  • RebelRob
    4971 posts National Call-Up
    Prime best is top tier, no better rm/rw player bar toty Mbappe imo.

    I prefer him even over prime Ronaldinho tbh.
  • Pacey3_16
    1790 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 12
    Staffie wrote: »
    Pacey3_16 wrote: »
    Best is good but goes missing alot used him for a while been struggling settling on a rw/rm play neymar there now on 7 chem and he's alot better than anyone else I've tried in that position

    ive struggled too with a RM mate, tried everyone in prem plus mbappe and bale. I think best is the better option so far. i really liked inform salah but v good opponents hes too predictable on the left foot imo

    Had the same issue with salah and bale good opponents always know they're gonna cut in. I did enjoy best just felt he wasn't worth the coins when you can get neymar who does the job better and with 5*wf he's quite unpredictable
  • Staffie
    228 posts Sunday League Hero
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Prime best is top tier, no better rm/rw player bar toty Mbappe imo.

    I prefer him even over prime Ronaldinho tbh.

    yeah ive only got the baby but hes really nice to use imagine the prime is crazy good!
  • Staffie
    228 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pacey3_16 wrote: »
    Staffie wrote: »
    Pacey3_16 wrote: »
    Best is good but goes missing alot used him for a while been struggling settling on a rw/rm play neymar there now on 7 chem and he's alot better than anyone else I've tried in that position

    ive struggled too with a RM mate, tried everyone in prem plus mbappe and bale. I think best is the better option so far. i really liked inform salah but v good opponents hes too predictable on the left foot imo

    Had the same issue with salah and bale good opponents always know they're gonna cut in. I did enjoy best just felt he wasn't worth the coins when you can get neymar who does the job better and with 5*wf he's quite unpredictable

    id take neymar all day mate but wouldnt be able to fit him in chem wise.
  • Staffie
    228 posts Sunday League Hero
    prior to best i was using son futmas on 7 chem , i just struggle with players not in correct positions lol
  • Mc_chigby
    574 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Have Prime Best. Great at RM for me but always struggle if I move him to CAM. Think its the chem style mainly as his passing isn't always great.
Sign In or Register to comment.