nEw MeTa that would make zia Fc happy

Crazylegs
20 posts Last Pick at the Park
edited March 10
So I was able to run 5 at the back with the superstars of EPL at the top. Also 4-3-3 and 4-3-3(4) with the best LB and RB in the back line and of course that beautiful EPL talent up top.

I currently have these 3 squads. Having difficulty with the 5-2-2-1 because I’m not sure where my players always are.

As always, Lukaku absolutely holds my team back but he is my favorite player and I’m a Man U fan.

Able to get all players 10/10 chem in all 3 squads with 100 team chem, different manager setups for different squads.

https://imgur.com/a/2DDMLf5

Comments

• Vasepr
    79 posts Park Captain
    5-2-2-1 is the best formation in the game. It is so good that I changed to a different formation to make things a little more challenging. When playing 5-2-2-1, you need to go through your wings 75% of the time. This includes your wingbacks. You have two of the best, so set them to 'Always overlap', and have your wingers "stay forward" in the instructions section. The formation is almost impossible to be open for counters and your outside backs should always be open. Take advantage of the 2 on 1s on the wing and work your way towards the box.

Your team looks good and Lukaku shouldn't be an issue with how strong and good at finishing he is.
  • Crazylegs
    Vasepr, I have both wing backs on always overlap, for some reason cancello loves it, and Sandro doesn’t like to get as aggressive.

When you say stay forward, do you mean for defensive instruction? Meaning never come back on defense. I seem to be running into huge problems right in the middle of the field, I don’t have many options, it seems I must always go up the sideline. Was in Division 1 online season, now demoted to season two as I tried 5-2-21 and I may get pushed back now to div 3. If you could give me specific settings for each positions please let me know! I’m sick and tired of the meta formations and I want to try something new.
  • NKCH
    57 posts Park Captain
    Seriously how much do you guys spend per month on this game to get these cards? I spent over $100 euro in total and just barely got me a "playable" team in Division 1 (one of the cheapest RTTF card and a 87 mbappe, while other cards are mainly untradeable cards from leagues upgrading SBC).

p.s. my pack luck is so ****
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    473 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I need a break from this game. Not a good weekend in terms of results. Maybe I will get Gris, and come back after finishing that game. I read some rad reviews about it. The breaks are necessary from time to time.

BDW, that 5 2 2 1 looks awesome!
  • Crazylegs
    NKCH, I packed 95 Maradona and I packed Ronaldo regular gold card. Selling both helped tremendously! Other than that, not too much pack luck, except for IF Kante.
  • NKCH
    57 posts Park Captain
    Crazylegs wrote: »
    NKCH, I packed 95 Maradona and I packed Ronaldo regular gold card. Selling both helped tremendously! Other than that, not too much pack luck, except for IF Kante.

My best card from a packs is godin (regular gold) and RTTF FLORENZI ............. I got a lot of **** cards even from rare player packs or rare mega packs. I am so unlucky that my courtois always makes impossible mistakes and scores his own net LOL. I think EA hates me
  • Crazylegs
    I hate Courtois, DDG is much better. I hated handanovic when I was running an only Series A team, but that Donnaruma 89 card is has been great for me. I’m just still trying to figure out how to run a 5-2-2-1 considering I’m sick and tired of the meta, especially in a game like this! I’ve played CS at a very high skill level for years and I understand the meta in that game, considering you don’t have that many guns to choose from.

What annoys me is that this game has limitless options! So many formations, so many awesome green triangles to get even 3 different leagues in one team with full chem. However, I see the stale 4-2-3-1 or the 4-2-2-2. You also always see the same players being used.

• Gingerboaby83
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I am still using donnarumma 87 I find him the best keeper I have used. I hate the pl meta team it’s so unrealistic. The midfield and attack are so op that sometimes they are impossible to play against no matter how you play. If you can actually stop the wingers then Jesus will crack in a shot from 40 yards in the top corner lol
  • Crazylegs
    I have IF Jesus which no one will buy from me. Going to try a 5-3-2 with Jesus left striker and Lukaku right striker. De bruyne Cm, Naingolan RCM and Fabinho or fernandinho as LCM. Then the 5 at the back that is seen in the above imgur link. I’m an EPL fan but also a Juventus fan so this was the best way to incorporate them all. Hazard is ridiculously OP, Willian is the best 84 player in the game, and Auba will head every single ball into the net unless he is currently celebrating a through ball that he just scored on.
  • Gingerboaby83
    Yeah those players don’t annoy me. It’s martial, sterling, Jesus, lingaard and zaha that do lol
  • Crazylegs
    I have Lingards RTTF card, even at 87 he doesn’t feel all that crazy. His pace is amazing but he dribbles the ball very far out. His weak foot is also terrible. I have him on the bench in case de bruyne gets tired-hurt or if I need more offense and remove a defensive CM.
  • Vasepr
    79 posts Park Captain
    NKCH, I have spent $60 on the game for purchasing it and that is it. I’ve pulled some good players from SBCs like De Gea, Courtois, Neuer, Casemiro, Isco x2, Aubameyang, MOTM De Ligt, and Varane. Plus, winning division one 40 times in a row is $600K from prize money plus the coins received from just playing in the matches is another like $150K.

Crazy legs, for the formation do the tactics I mentioned above + have your striker as stat central + one midfielder on stay back while attacking and the other one pushing forward and get into the box on crosses. Your issues in the middle of the park might be that you are rushing at players too quickly. Manually jockey the space and try to push your opponents into your other players. Repeat, do not blindly run at players with your center mids.

Send me your switch friendcode if you would like to get game in so I can show you how hard it can be to break down 5-2-2-1 and how to optimally play it offensively.
  • NKCH wrote: »
    Seriously how much do you guys spend per month on this game to get these cards? I spent over $100 euro in total and just barely got me a "playable" team in Division 1 (one of the cheapest RTTF card and a 87 mbappe, while other cards are mainly untradeable cards from leagues upgrading SBC).

p.s. my pack luck is so ****

I thought the real beauty of playing fifa on switch is that you dont have to pay to win. Very seldom do i meet stacked teams with TOTY and icons. I would just avoid them the next time.
  • NKCH
    57 posts Park Captain
    Vasepr wrote: »
    NKCH, I have spent $60 on the game for purchasing it and that is it. I’ve pulled some good players from SBCs like De Gea, Courtois, Neuer, Casemiro, Isco x2, Aubameyang, MOTM De Ligt, and Varane. Plus, winning division one 40 times in a row is $600K from prize money plus the coins received from just playing in the matches is another like $150K.

Crazy legs, for the formation do the tactics I mentioned above + have your striker as stat central + one midfielder on stay back while attacking and the other one pushing forward and get into the box on crosses. Your issues in the middle of the park might be that you are rushing at players too quickly. Manually jockey the space and try to push your opponents into your other players. Repeat, do not blindly run at players with your center mids.

Send me your switch friendcode if you would like to get game in so I can show you how hard it can be to break down 5-2-2-1 and how to optimally play it offensively.

well I really do not have pack luck lol
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    edited March 12
    Vasepr wrote: »

Duuude. 40 times in a row? You're on another level mate. I will try that formation soon for sure. I haven't got the chance to win division 1 yet. Stuck in the vicious circle of Div 1, 2 and 3, over and over again. I've been using 4 4 1 1 with a Bundes squad. I have the players to change for a 5 2 2 1, but I will have to sit my CF (If Kramaric), who happens to be my captain :'(

I also love slow build up play, but I'm guessing that the 5 2 2 1 requires a more direct and fast approach?
  • Crazylegs
    NKCH, friend code is SW-8072-4422-3246 Anyone can add me, in game name is crazylegs and club name is Pizza FC.

I was moving back and forth from div 1 and 2 but since trying 5 or 3 at the back I’m now div 3 lol.
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    edited March 12
    NKCH, friend code is SW-8072-4422-3246 Anyone can add me, in game name is crazylegs and club name is Pizza FC.

I was moving back and forth from div 1 and 2 but since trying 5 or 3 at the back I’m now div 3 lol.

Sorry to hear that mate. I'm going to give it a try tonight. A couple of games against the computer first to see how it works. I just want to win Div 1 and pass to another game for my mental stability. :D

Ps. Will add you soon. My username is Javier.
  • NKCH
    57 posts Park Captain
    I guess i cant complain about pack luck anymore. I just off work and went home and did the gladiator SBC. Here is the result. I literally scream lol
  • NKCH
    57 posts Park Captain
    I have Lingards RTTF card, even at 87 he doesn’t feel all that crazy. His pace is amazing but he dribbles the ball very far out. His weak foot is also terrible. I have him on the bench in case de bruyne gets tired-hurt or if I need more offense and remove a defensive CM.

Martial / Rashford are unreal in game, especially their physical ability
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    NKCH wrote: »

Dude! Congrats!

It was an expensive SBC or not? I want to try my luck...
  • NKCH
    57 posts Park Captain
    NKCH wrote: »

Dude! Congrats!

It was an expensive SBC or not? I want to try my luck...

a cheap one, I just spent around 2k to complete since I have plenty of useless gold cards
  • Gingerboaby83
    Nice @NKCH
  • the_bad_seeds_fc

Didn't work for me neither dude. Couldn't organize my game. I'm too used to slow build up play. Lost 2, change back to 4 4 1 1, and got 3 wins in a row. I have to be stubborn to survive in this jungle. Hehehe
  • Crazylegs
    Yeah I don't mind losing, and getting knocked around from division to division but when I lose 5-0 and the guy keeps dabbing or doing the patty cake patty cake celebration, it drives me nuts.
  • Crazylegs
    And where is zia FC at ?! You are the one who got me into trying either 3 ATB or 5 ATB, look what you have done to me! :D
  • NKCH
    57 posts Park Captain
    My team name is FFY FYY, I lost my recent games due to I dont know how to use van Basten LOL