90 Havertz or 93 Lewandowski next to Werner?

Boysie91
6985 posts League Winner
Who is a better striker?

Comments

• SyNation2
    983 posts Semi-Pro
    Havertz is better at Cam.
  • Boysie91
    6985 posts League Winner
    edited March 10
    How about this all full chem apart from Donnarumma and Pogba 8 chem.
    Screenshot-2019-03-10-20-19-36.png[/url]
  • Cantona08
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    i would have to say Lewa is a better striker overall, the H/M work rate, aggression and strength is a huge plus.

i used his 92 rated TOTGS and replaced him with FS Havertz as i was trying to make an all german team.

FS Harvetz is still quite good at ST, but i'll be bumping him down to LCM when i pick up 93 Lewa today, yes its a bit of a waste, but he is a good player and i need to fit him in.

i currently have HL Werner as R ST and 94 Reus at CAM, so that's why FS Havertz is heading back into the midfield as those two are untouchable for me
  • Boysie91
    6985 posts League Winner
    Cantona08 wrote: »
    i would have to say Lewa is a better striker overall, the H/M work rate, aggression and strength is a huge plus.

i used his 92 rated TOTGS and replaced him with FS Havertz as i was trying to make an all german team.

FS Harvetz is still quite good at ST, but i'll be bumping him down to LCM when i pick up 93 Lewa today, yes its a bit of a waste, but he is a good player and i need to fit him in.

i currently have HL Werner as R ST and 94 Reus at CAM, so that's why FS Havertz is heading back into the midfield as those two are untouchable for me

Thanks for the feedback
  • JMUIRHEAD
    463 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I cant even imagine how that HL Werner card is. His standard 83 for me is still insane in my fitness team
  • Unemesis
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    JMUIRHEAD wrote: »
    I cant even imagine how that HL Werner card is. His standard 83 for me is still insane in my fitness team

Same here, Werner 83 was insane for me too, just bought his 88 after all this time and can't be more happy, feels faster, more agile, better possitioned in the box, and his shoots lethal as always.
  • Cantona08
    I should point out FS has 5* weak foot, which is handy as you can drive from the left or cut in.

I picked up 93 Lewa and played a few games with him, happy days, you just notice his strength and his shooting

although i am wasting FS Harvetz at LCM
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12124 posts Has That Special Something
    FS jovic is pretty decent
  • Cantona08
    FS jovic is pretty decent

He does look good and 5* weak foot, i've been keen, but i have SBC Gnabry and untradeable FS Joel up front in my fitness team.

If he gets a few more IF's the stats will be better than his FS card
  • Boysie91
    6985 posts League Winner
    FS Jovic won't fit in my team over Lewandowski.