Playing with silver players is horrible

Boysie91
7659 posts League Winner
The game is unplayable 😂

Comments

• Ben
    3162 posts National Call-Up
    I don’t understand the point of silvers. They play like school children...can’t pass, can’t dribble. These are professional players they should be able to make basic passes .
  • Boysie91
    7659 posts League Winner
    Ben wrote: »
    I don’t understand the point of silvers. They play like school children...can’t pass, can’t dribble. These are professional players they should be able to make basic passes .

I totally agree they play like they have never kicked a ball.
  • Recoba
    3323 posts National Call-Up
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    The game is unplayable 😂

I play WL with bronzes.
  • SomeNextGuy
    1868 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 10

You ever seen a lower league game? There's some shocking football played.

If anything the way you can just ping pong the ball about is less true to real football than how silvers take bad touches sometimes, and play poor balls.

How many times, even in the PL and other top tiers do you see balls being played that go nowhere, or straight to the opposition? Frequently, especially by the poorer sides.

I do agree though, playing with silvers can be frustrating.
  • cule54
    630 posts An Exciting Prospect

What’s worse is when a 45 shot silver randomly uncorks a 30 meter banger in the top 90. Glad I got my Talisca and I’m out. Never doing a silver challenge again