The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Really enjoying using this team (12 mil+ coins)

fifaplayerbol
4372 posts National Call-Up
edited March 2019
Use custom tactics at the start to go into a 4-2-3-1(2)

Marcelo TOTY at LM is incredible, so happy I have benched POTM Hazard, 532 games with him and I am bored of how he plays.

I put FS Mendy at LB, CR7 ST, TOTY Mbappe CAM.

Considering getting FS Guendozi instead of Kante but other than that loving the team - unbeaten in the WL!

D1UBL6KXQAUN4Ow.jpg:large

D1UBQS7WsAocjSc.jpg:large

Comments

• Delboy13710
    6283 posts Big Money Move
    Nice team , how does Rabiot play ?
  • bigpokey24
    4864 posts Big Money Move
    dregana08 wrote: »
    Shocker, a 12mil+ team is good

:D
  • Forca-Barca
    3452 posts National Call-Up
    Nice team . 14 wins in a row is beast.
  • fifaplayerbol
    Nice team , how does Rabiot play ?

I am so happy I did him, I got him for virtually free as well, was luck with the packs - packed a few bronzes/silvers that went for 20k, IF Shaar, Sane etc

He bosses the midfield defensively and can shoot, he VERY occasionally has trouble dribbling - takes a bad touch etc, but its to be expected at 6'4
  • fifaplayerbol
    Shocker, a 12mil+ team is good

I have made teams more expensive than this that were rubbish, a balanced team is key, not an expensive one.

Most people have 3-5 mil coins now anyways
  • Mini_Miudo
    9984 posts Has That Special Something
    Cue the "this team was ❤️❤️❤️❤️, went from 14-0 to 22-8, done with this game". :lol: But yeah, not surprised the team's good looking at it!
  • fifaplayerbol
    edited March 2019
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Cue the "this team was ****, went from 14-0 to 22-8, done with this game". :lol: But yeah, not surprised the team's good looking at it!

I have chop and changed my team so much, losing millions in tax, but this team feels good even in lag

For that reason I am stopping when I get to 17, 15-1 atm :D
  • bucs0576
    2357 posts Fans' Favourite
    Weird flex adding the cost to the title. Need some attention?
  • ha032742
    36324 posts Moderator
    edited March 2019
    12m is pretty standard these days in WL it seems anyway especially if you get to elite and above.
  • dregana08
    3982 posts National Call-Up
    ha032742 wrote: »
    12m is pretty standard these days in WL it seems anyway especially if you get to elite and above.

No, it really isn't pretty standard. Its far above average.

TL;dr - OP has a lot of coins, has a good team and went 14-0 in WL league. Yawn.
  • ha032742
    36324 posts Moderator
    edited March 2019

TL;dr - OP has a lot of coins, has a good team and went 14-0 in WL league. Yawn.

It kinda is in my experience anyway.
  • fifaplayerbol
    edited March 2019

Every WL team I face after about 10-15 games is just as expensive as mine if not more.....17-2 now, bottling it. Played 17 games today and completely burnt out.
  • MHoney1234
    10013 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2019
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Cue the "this team was ****, went from 14-0 to 22-8, done with this game". :lol: But yeah, not surprised the team's good looking at it!

Already started. OP Lost 4 out the next 7 after making this thread. :joy:
  • hayhor1
    15077 posts World Class
    bucs0576 wrote: »
    Weird flex adding the cost to the title. Need some attention?

🤣 The norm
  • Amdp9
    4174 posts National Call-Up
    I have 6m but my record is better 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Djkhalid1921
    9646 posts League Winner

i second this
  • BiigDee
    4677 posts Big Money Move
    I must be the only 1 who couldn’t care about the cost of the team as I would rather someone build a team without having to change formation at kick off.
  • The_WC
    497 posts An Exciting Prospect

Marcelo TOTY at LM is incredible, so happy I have benched POTM Hazard, 532 games with him and I am bored of how he plays.

Considering getting FS Guendozi instead of Kante but other than that loving the team - unbeaten in the WL!

Oh you want some do ya? Add wc_crabstone
  • MHoney1234
    10013 posts Has That Special Something
    The_WC wrote: »

This dude :joy:
  • Darkwing1708
    1112 posts Professional

I like the way you handle things sir
  • miri
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite

Every WL team I face after about 10-15 games is just as expensive as mine if not more.....17-2 now, bottling it. Played 17 games today and completely burnt out.

This.

Cool team. TOTY Mbappe is silly good.
  • Supermario911
    1245 posts Professional
    that gold kante looks out of place

I have always wondered why people spend 1m+ on defenders.. AI defending is so OP , does it make much difference?

I have the 90 VVD and 87 Eder Miltao and they absolutely rock solid.. not even TOTY players can out-muscle them
  • BiigDee
    4677 posts Big Money Move
    that gold kante looks out of place

I have always wondered why people spend 1m+ on defenders.. AI defending is so OP , does it make much difference?

I have the 90 VVD and 87 Eder Miltao and they absolutely rock solid.. not even TOTY players can out-muscle them

Perhaps because not everyone lets the Al defend for them, although I don’t see many lately that don’t.
  • Robbenhood
    1434 posts Professional
    Cool. Another start Kante at ST and switch to 4231 clown.
  • hayhor1
    15077 posts World Class
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

This dude :joy:

🤣
  • fifaplayerbol
    Robbenhood wrote: »
    Cool. Another start Kante at ST and switch to 4231 clown.

i use custom tactics, it has zero affect on the opposite player - why does that make me a clown