Is this a football game or superhero card game

Tooner9
399 posts Sunday League Hero
Anyone else feel a little old for ultimate team now, is it not a little cringy to others that just want a game to compete against others on a realistic platform, find it funny ppl getting so exited over things like carniball to get fake players instead of ones they watch on a weekend, getting a little embarrassing saying u play on fifa now cos automatically others think you must be a little childish or simple!!

Comments

• WarrenBarton
    10392 posts Has That Special Something
    No need to become grumpier the older we get.
    I’m 62 and I still have decepticon wall paper
  • Tooner9
    Be good to keep ultimate team for the younger players or late developers in life and come up with another option that blends single player career mode with online seasons mode, still create your own team but with real players and your own formations without chem lines, if a player plays 30-50 games for you he should then link with anyone in your teams who's also played a lot of games, far more realistic n rewarding!
  • WarrenBarton
    10392 posts Has That Special Something
    Tooner9 wrote: »
    Be good to keep ultimate team for the younger players or late developers in life and come up with another option that blends single player career mode with online seasons mode, still create your own team but with real players and your own formations without chem lines, if a player plays 30-50 games for you he should then link with anyone in your teams who's also played a lot of games, far more realistic n rewarding!

Sounds like Pes master league from a few years back
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    edited March 2019
    Superhero.
    For starter I wouldnt put Icons in the game but its big dollars we're talking about here...

And way too many special cards... makes more players "usable", but what usable means? Superhero cards that dont feel anything like the real life player...

I personnally use gold cards mostly, you can beat Icons squad with an 85 rated squad lol. Bad fifa players would still be bad!
  • Tooner9
    No need to become grumpier the older we get.
    I’m 62 and I still have decepticon wall paper

Haha fair enought
  • Tooner9
    Tooner9 wrote: »

Sounds like Pes master league from a few years back

But fifa with official teams n names would do it so much better