92 Seedorf @cdm

omarnyc
3531 posts National Call-Up
and pair with a defensive cdm, what do you think?

Comments

• holdenwait
    55182 posts National Treasure
    Bro I did his SBC, he ain't all that. I'd look elsewhere
  • Gnomenclature
    2632 posts Fans' Favourite
    There are at least a half dozen nif 84 and below holds that are way better than seedorf... he does not feel like an icon at all. Misses everything, that is if he actually tries to score... he's ok at cm, but not prime moments ok... needs a sub at 75th minute or he'll let you down.

Regular fabinho > seedorf
  • omarnyc
    Thanks guys, i currently have 88 veron and he feels really good, just wanted to utilize my nontradeables
  • Gnomenclature
    2632 posts Fans' Favourite
    omarnyc wrote: »
    Thanks guys, i currently have 88 veron and he feels really good, just wanted to utilize my nontradeables

I'd wait and see what the next 4 icons are that release this week. Wish I would have waited on seedorf. He's only in my squad cause I really want him to work... like 40 games played and he's still just ok...
  • omarnyc
    I was waiting but ea is too slow to release the icons. They know that the game is dead without the big boys so they are just waiting
  • holdenwait
    55182 posts National Treasure
    I hope Matthaus is next, working towards him would be worth every penny I reckon
  • omarnyc
    holdenwait wrote: »
    I hope Matthaus is next, working towards him would be worth every penny I reckon

I assume he will be over 1.4m so i wont even try :joy:
  • Batman442
    3767 posts National Call-Up
    For CDM petit is a better option, seedorf makes a good cm