Pathetic community and company.

RebelRob
4815 posts National Call-Up
edited March 9
Game is a shambles.

And it’s multiplied by the fact people still comfort quit in rivals, not to mention do whatever they can to stop you from getting the win in online singles just because you beat them with a silver team.

Comments

• Azof
    15660 posts World Class
    Do yourself a favour and stop playing, it will make you happier
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    3223 posts National Call-Up
    I don't play but instead watch my brothers losing their ****. It's great.
  • RebelRob
    Azof wrote: »

I should do, but I WANT to enjoy it, but it’s gets harder and harder every week that passes.
  • vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite

Literally this. Taking months off from this game made he realise how truly awful it is.
  • RebelRob
    And it seems as though the quit when ahead glitch still works as someone’s just done that as well.

• Fab
    17513 posts World Class
    quit brother truss me
  • Blackpoolmonster
    3881 posts National Call-Up
    Comfort quit?
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17077 posts World Class

• Andy99TradeZ
    13616 posts Has That Special Something
    Comfort quit?

if you are in a tough game/ supposedly bs game. If you equalise you then pause and quit just to stop the oppo getting a win. Pathetic
  • RebelRob
    Comfort quit?

if you are in a tough game/ supposedly bs game. If you equalise you then pause and quit just to stop the oppo getting a win. Pathetic

@Blackpoolmonster

Yeah I’m not sure if that’s exactly what it’s called, but some youtube maggot put a video out basically saying to quit if you equalise and you know you’re the worse player/should really lose just so the other person doesn’t get the win.

It’s lower than ea’s morals tbh, and that’s real low.
  • Knowlesdinho
    9889 posts Has That Special Something
    I’m just trading and playing Xcom 2 on PC. I have 2 monitors, so I top up and relist, then send a squad member to certain death against a sectoid. Infinitely more fun than a game of Fifa.
  • futureyears
    1082 posts Professional
    RebelRob wrote: »
    And it seems as though the quit when ahead glitch still works as someone’s just done that as well.

This is happening pretty much every time I go 1-0 down in a game now, so insanely frustrating, seen it about 5 times tonight trying to get these silver objectives done :s :s :s
  • Sm0key_J0e
    409 posts Sunday League Hero
    RebelRob wrote: »

This is happening pretty much every time I go 1-0 down in a game now, so insanely frustrating, seen it about 5 times tonight trying to get these silver objectives done :s :s :s

Don't worry, they are planning to fix it for FIFA 27.
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4120 posts National Call-Up
    I'm down to offline only. I can't stand online anymore. Last year I played around 2500 games. This year I'm at close to 600, and most of that was in the first 3 months.
  • Elite_1_Boss
    80 posts Park Captain
    edited March 10
    Sadly there are people supporting every promo with money to achieve a god squad to brag with on this forum or fulfill their needs of appreciation. If this keeps on happening there is no need to change for EA as they will make money.
  • James Libby
    4984 posts Big Money Move
    @RebelRob

Getting a bit frustrated, friend?
  • RebelRob
    edited March 10
    You could say that @James Libby

I just want to enjoy the game but the people am the game itself are doing everything to drive me away tbh.

Case in point.

https://xboxclips.com/rebelrobot123/0ea44052-f6aa-4029-aa89-846fe5d5ebda

Subsequently went 3-0 down to all absolute eaids goals, the guy proceeded to watch every replay, including my misses.

Thankfully I came back and won 5-3 because he felt like a silver player, but I also had to send him like 50 crying face emojis afterwards as well as a doing the trademark ear cupping followed by dead fish dive after each one of my goals on all of mine but the last, to which I shushed to near the half way and dabbed because I could have easily scored 8 goals on him.

As much as I hate what the game plays like, I hate even more what it makes people do, including myself.

If someone’s good I’m quite happy skipping goals, but it makes me go **** for tat with these absolute scum bags and I hate that.
  • James Libby
    4984 posts Big Money Move
    Mate, if you've really been driven to act like you have just described, it could be time to hang 'em up. And you know I say that as someone who likes and supports you.
  • RebelRob
    @James Libby I think you’re right, and it’s been a long time coming tbh.

Thanks dude. Maybe we’ll get that friendly in before I do 👍🏻
  • Tootrill22
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    Had someone who was up 2-0 came back 2-2 and in the 86th had Henry through on goal and just when I was shooting he quits lol. Have was Duncan UTD I believe ran an all Man U squad