The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Impossible to create chances

Pila4life
311 posts Sunday League Hero
There is literally no way to break down an opponent unless you have connection advantage. Auto blocks, horrible first touches, AI interceptions and button delay make it impossible.. Only goals are rebounds.

Comments

• freakjas
    7623 posts League Winner
    I usually dont struggle tbh. Its annoying but i can score most of the time
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah it seems largely down to luck as to whether your opponent's AI reacts or not.

If it gets caught in the wrong situation you're gravy; if Not, you can't even get a shot off from a player in 10 yards of space. That's even if you can get the ball to them.

• Pila4life
    311 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah it seems largely down to luck as to whether your opponent's AI reacts or not.

If it gets caught in the wrong situation you're gravy; if Not, you can't even get a shot off from a player in 10 yards of space. That's even if you can get the ball to them.

Yep. AI closes down 10 yards before the player can even respond to the shoot button.
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move
    Pila4life wrote: »

Yep. AI closes down 10 yards before the player can even respond to the shoot button.

The one I hate to is people playing with constant pressure...

Player sprints past me 10 yards in wrong direction immediately sprints right back and challenges before my player can even take 3 strides.
  • Clancy
    7761 posts League Winner
    Fire some crosses in there
  • parky83
    438 posts Sunday League Hero
    constant pressure means i bring on hl zapata and just keep banging crosses in
  • Gnomenclature
    5079 posts Big Money Move

The one I hate to is people playing with constant pressure...

Player sprints past me 10 yards in wrong direction immediately sprints right back and challenges before my player can even take 3 strides.

Constant pressure is the bane of my existence. I can understand using it in the 2nd half if your trying to get a goal back. But it gets so abused in this game. You literally have to change every tactic on your team to combat it. The WORST part is that YOUR teams stamina gets drained almost as fast as theirs just trying to keep up with them...

I usually switch to possession and keep the ball on the wings till they wear out, problem is that I get caught by counter attacks too easily and their stamina doesn't drain till minute 75 - which gives me almost no time to take advantage of it.
  • MHoney1234
    10037 posts Has That Special Something
    Buy CR7, Cross, head, repeat.
  • SomeNextGuy
    3207 posts National Call-Up
    I can score 4 goals in 20 minutes and feel like I've barely done anything to deserve them.

I'll then draw 0-0 after having 20 shots on target.
  • sanjay17
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    There is literally no way to break down an opponent unless you have connection advantage. Auto blocks, horrible first touches, AI interceptions and button delay make it impossible.. Only goals are rebounds.

and even after breaking down the defence, your players will screw the shots.
  • Covkilla91mob
    1738 posts Play-Off Hero
    I can score 4 goals in 20 minutes and feel like I've barely done anything to deserve them.

I'll then draw 0-0 after having 20 shots on target.

That's why I'm bored tbf
  • Covkilla91mob
    1738 posts Play-Off Hero
    Like i win and rage quit happens so just feel bored as 90% of games have to be so so close even I'm having better chances and possesion