New promo tomorrow

mark1089
749 posts Semi-Pro
What could it possibly be? My guess is more ridiculous high rated cards that no one will pack.

Comments

• CarlitoNabito
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Next week
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    e111a27.jpg
  • Batman442
    5737 posts Big Money Move
    Money hungry
  • CeeQue
    13720 posts Has That Special Something
    Get thosr FP ready lads
  • Robbenhood
    1578 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sickening
  • BSDShoes
    3210 posts National Call-Up
    haha enjoy spending more money
  • SabboLima
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    don't spend a penny guys, that's the only way for ea to listen!
  • Liamooo
    1149 posts Professional
    Milking the cow before it’s slaughtered
  • Gricko
    211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Players who are christians get upgraded?
  • Pikandel
    1654 posts Play-Off Hero
    Isn’t it just FUT BDAY?
  • joehuk
    5460 posts Big Money Move
    Don't care what it is if it brings more / better ICON sbcs.

I have 2m ready to go! Need something to get me to play this game my team is stale & full untradable team.
  • Batman442
    5737 posts Big Money Move
    Couldn't care less I'm not spending a cent
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    Idek wrote: »
    Funny how some of the people who complain about lack of things to do then complain about ea being money hungry when they bring out new promos

Yes a lot of it is focused on selling packs but it also means new sbc's and free content

Legit question. Do you feel they have the amount of promos right?
  • Jordy91
    243 posts Sunday League Hero
    You know you dont have to spend money on packs
  • Brownian_Motion
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    New consumable cards will be released: «happy ending », «stronger than bronze » and « mud boots ».
  • Invincibility
    4739 posts National Call-Up
    IM BROKE! lost millions on PSG GG EA!
  • SomeGuy17
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    Players who were born after 1600 get an upgrade to 104 rated
  • Idek
    17478 posts World Class
    Ishibum wrote: »
    Funny how some of the people who complain about lack of things to do then complain about ea being money hungry when they bring out new promos

Yes a lot of it is focused on selling packs but it also means new sbc's and free content

More promos the better, they haven't been perfect but at least the amount of things to do is increasing
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7283 posts League Winner

More promos the better, they haven't been perfect but at least the amount of things to do is increasing

My concern is that they keep releasing these crazy cards as a way to continue to delay the icons we want.
  • Greezyweezy101
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite

SBC's are hardly content. It's just a different way of buying players. A worse way because you can't sell them on.

Freebies? I must miss these every time.

The closest thing they add to content is the objectives, and they are ususlly trash.

You see things in a very naive way.
  • Brownian_Motion
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    Oscar ceremony for best SB scenarios. 86 Costner may get an award for « the postman »
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class

Fair enough, man. Not a fan myself but we're all entitled to our opinions :)
  • bberger
    6581 posts Big Money Move
    My bet is on FUT Bday..
  • Hamzy_LFC
    2766 posts National Call-Up
    Gricko wrote: »
    Players who are christians get upgraded?

Hahaha that made my day!

• Idek
    17478 posts World Class

SBC's are hardly content. It's just a different way of buying players. A worse way because you can't sell them on.

Freebies? I must miss these every time.

The closest thing they add to content is the objectives, and they are ususlly trash.

You see things in a very naive way.

If you want more things to do that are gameplay based I understand that but saying sbc's aren't content just doesn't make sense
  • pittphan
    3023 posts National Call-Up
  • Safk001
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    I’m happy with all the promos, they said they would bring more content and they have. If it weren’t for the Promos I think I would of been bored of the game by now.

Keep them coming.

• Has1988
    688 posts Semi-Pro
    Loving the promos

Keep them coming