SQUAD BATTLES - WHO MAKES THE SQUADS FOR SQUAD BATTLES ???

kurbalija
385 posts Sunday League Hero
I was just wondering who is making squads for squad battles?
Some of those squads are very weird...it's like just random players thrown in together. I just can't believe that someone is using a squad like this...
HfMI5lI.jpg

Comments

• BeardGang
    1879 posts Fans' Favourite
    That’s my team
  • Kouli06
    4583 posts National Call-Up
    I’m more curious to know how many people play against mine.
    Would love to see a results page of people who have played your team in SB.
  • kurbalija
    385 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    I’m more curious to know how many people play against mine.
    Would love to see a results page of people who have played your team in SB.

Yeah that would be interesting to see, this game need to have more results, I would like to see how many clean sheets my GK has
  • D0lvl
    5027 posts Big Money Move
    I thikn the squads are from people's squads as well as SBC squads. That explains why Ive played against a squad from the all same nation. Even had GK in off position.
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move
    One Squad Battle team a couple weeks back was named "RuudVanNippleJoy" so I'm pretty sure they must be coming from actual players.

Sometimes I wonder if they're taken whilst someone is building a squad or one of their unused squads they were building? Or loyalty for SBC. Starter squads etc.
  • nextqprmanager
    3790 posts National Call-Up
    That Team looks like a SBC submit
    probably plays really well though !
  • cjonesdnb
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yeah I asked something similar the other day.. however, as someone posted here, if its also SBC squads, that would explain a lot.
  • Moose Factory
    6364 posts Big Money Move
    I remember playing a squad where Rui Patricio was the lone striker... he was decent tbf.
  • Moose Factory
    Did anyone see that Hazard at GK squad? He made some miracle saves boy. He must have actually listened to Thibaut Courtois a few times. What really stood out though was how Bernardo Silva was able to completely shut down my attack single handedly... must have been his 52 marking and 48 strength. What a banner year FIFA 19 has been.

30vy9mt.jpg
    dysi0o.jpg
    30sk30w.jpg
    2h3yo03.jpg
    s5uzgy.jpg
  • Devil maker
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    My son's team was picked a few weeks ago. It seems you need a team with poor chemistry to stand a decent chance of getting picked.
  • gorillabear
    1055 posts Professional
    My son's team was picked a few weeks ago. It seems you need a team with poor chemistry to stand a decent chance of getting picked.

Do you get notified if your squad is picked?
  • Moose Factory

Do you get notified if your squad is picked?

Yeah they send you a gift basket with cheese spread and cracker biscuits.
  • Devil maker
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No mate. I only knew when I was playing squad battles and I reconized my sons squad name.