Do you think we're getting Futties this year?

the_bad_seeds_fc
582 posts An Exciting Prospect
Last year we got it. And I used most of the rewards getting loans of Henry and Larsson. But this year we don't have loan Icons SBC. And something tells me that Futties will be somehow related to the freaking players pick feature that maintain us away from all the major promos. What do you think?

Comments

• sdub51
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    we are not getting Carniball ... says so on FIFA website
  • Gingerboaby83
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Depends if player picks are involved. If the are then we won’t.

Good game the other day by the way.
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Depends if player picks are involved. If the are then we won’t.

Good game the other day by the way.

Great game man! We have to play some friendly seasons soon. You have a great squad :)
  • Cervelo
    67 posts Park Captain
    edited March 9
    My guess is that we will miss out on FUTTIES, and the only thing we will get is TOTS.
    My thoughts are that the engine we have means it's to hard to just import all the same content that Xbox, PS4 etc have. So we miss out on all the extra cards that would help us build SBC, as well as keeping the market lower as you would have a lot more players on the market in the first place.
    I'm not sure what FIFA 20 will bring us, or if we will get FIFA 20, as I'm guessing there will be no info about, just like last year.

As some else has said we get no feedback from EA about anything to do with the game on the switch. As everyone on here as said it's a great game, we just lack content with FUT, I know there are a lot more modes to play, but I do enjoy the building a squad, trading etc.
    It would be great to get dailys and weeklys.
    Post edited by Cervelo on
  • sdub51
    we will get TOTS and that's it
  • ZiaFC
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    We might get a watered down FUT birthday too. I can only see FUT birthday and TOTS as being the remainder of the promos for us.
  • sdub51
    FUT birthday card design template was added just within the last few weeks.... so far EA has only dedicated employee time to adding 1 new card design to Switch .... TOTY ... everything else that we have gotten is based on card templates that were released on FIFA 19 release day.

I do think EA will add TOTS template because that is a huge, 5-6 week event ... I do not expect EA to add any other templates for the rest of this season

That said, I do believe the Futties template has been there from Day 1 so there's a decent chance we will get that event