LOL just packed CR7 from Silver 3 or 2 rewards.

sonnyfilth
3780 posts National Call-Up
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I had absolutely no time to play this last weekend, not even got enough points for qual' as only played 2-3 rivals games during the week to top it off.

And I get CR7.

So now I have to ground around 1k points for NEXT week as I can't play this week since I'm not doing 1k points in 1-2 days

Best card I've had and I've finished 21-26 wins almost every week, that 1 card is worth more than probably 1-2 months of combined Champs + Rivals rewards

@Futfanatic better than icon crafting :D

Comments

• Raider
    3097 posts National Call-Up
    and i get g1 for like 8 weeks straight not packing a single walkout....
  • Thuq
    823 posts Semi-Pro
    Haha congrats on the massive pull!
  • WarrenBarton
    6425 posts Big Money Move
    Congrats
  • MHoney1234
    6894 posts Big Money Move
    The state of this game!
  • Greezyweezy101
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Meanwhile I sweated out 22 wins and get Perrin. Love it.
  • limjitwe
    6082 posts Big Money Move
    For someone who bashes EA on the forums a lot. You sure are happy. Maybe I should bash them more as well
  • Springveldt
    4339 posts National Call-Up
    Congrats. That one card is probably worth 70% of all my pulls combined this year and I've played in around 20 WL's to Gold1-3, done Rivals to rank1 a lot of them, played SB to Elite1 on a few occasions and done MM most weeks.

Reward system is a joke, this week from 4 untradable Megapacks I got 2 cards (85 Kompany and 83 Kolarov) that could be used towards a SBC, everything else is just straight trash that I need to keep around until a MM SBC or something.
  • sonnyfilth
    3780 posts National Call-Up
    Congrats. That one card is probably worth 70% of all my pulls combined this year and I've played in around 20 WL's to Gold1-3, done Rivals to rank1 a lot of them, played SB to Elite1 on a few occasions and done MM most weeks.

Reward system is a joke, this week from 4 untradable Megapacks I got 2 cards (85 Kompany and 83 Kolarov) that could be used towards a SBC, everything else is just straight trash that I need to keep around until a MM SBC or something.

@Springveldt

I didn't even get WL qual that's how few games I played :D :D :D

I was in the same boat with WL rewards, usually trash, my best pulls were from random promo events/SBC's

This 1 card is maybe worth more than all my WL rewards combined, MAYBE

From like 6 games..

:D
  • Devers
    7039 posts Big Money Move
    Congrats.

I have no real interest anymore, and only play a few weekend league games.

Put the players i got through the ucl upgrade, out pops ronaldo.

Funny thing is, i hate him in game ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • DIXON THFC
    2289 posts Fans' Favourite
    You inspired me to jump on my rewards as only played to 8 wins this week - Deulofeu and Pulisic.

Yay.