Prime Butragueno is so much fun!

Tboon
2272 posts Fans' Favourite
I finally made the decision to finish his sbc, instead of waiting for a very expensive prime icon moments sbc.

The best decision I've made! What a unbelievable player. He's lightning fast and agile, but the best part is his shooting. His shooting is absolutely brilliant and by far the best I've ever used this Fifa! Even his 3* skills and height aren't a problem at all.

He wins (together with Ibrahimovic) many games for me! I really recommend him if you're looking for a perfect striker. He's only available for 1 day so don't wait to long! :)

Comments

• AFC AJAX NR 1
    13060 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 6
    I was considering him because I can live with the 3* skill moves, but then I saw he has med attacking workrates

not ideal when I already have FB Torres who is med/med
  • Bags
    714 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Second this. He's ace
  • Batman442
    3767 posts National Call-Up
    Tboon wrote: »
    I finally made the decision to finish his sbc, instead of waiting for a very expensive prime icon moments sbc.

The best decision I've made! What a unbelievable player. He's lightning fast and agile, but the best part is his shooting. His shooting is absolutely brilliant and by far the best I've ever used this Fifa! Even his 3* skills and height aren't a problem at all.

He wins (together with Ibrahimovic) many games for me! I really recommend him if you're looking for a perfect striker. He's only available for 1 day so don't wait to long! :)

Unbelievable player, at first I was so annoyed after doing him because I thought he was terrible but stuck with him because I spent so much on him and the more I played the more I got used to his strengths. His dribbling and control is so nimble and slick, finishing is on par with any fut ST left foot and right.
    He will not be leaving my team unless or when he gets an Optimus prime card I will 💯% be doing the upgrade SBC, along with figos.
  • Batman442
    3767 posts National Call-Up
    I was considering him because I can live without the 3* skill moves, but then I saw he has med attacking workrates

You do not notice this when playing, this was what I thought was wrong with him when I did not like him in the beginning. You do not notice his workrates. He is as clinical outside the box as he is inside
  • SomeNextGuy
    2606 posts Fans' Favourite
    He's one that I'm considering if/when I sell up all my 'investments'.

It's between him and 90 Mbappe...
  • Seandimes
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    Can only agree. Gem of a player. Takes a bit getting used to though
  • Fliiip__
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect

Do you rely on skillmoves normally? I am really considering doing him, but I really “need” skillmoves...
  • Has1988
    688 posts Semi-Pro

@SomeNextGuy exactly same im considering too
  • SomeNextGuy
    Has1988 wrote: »

I'm sort of edging towards Mbappe to be honest.

They'd be the lone striker in a 4-3-2-1, with Neymar and Base Best either side.
  • SuperJames9005
    1329 posts Professional
    I play him at CM as a ball distributor. He performs that really well and his agility and dribbling is making all those high pressure abuser frustrating and open up the space easily.

I cannot feel the 3* skill because that's enough for all the basics.
  • Jfo88
    22598 posts Club Captain
    Everyone says this at the start. Re post when the regret sets in.
  • Has1988
    688 posts Semi-Pro
    Has1988 wrote: »

I'm sort of edging towards Mbappe to be honest.

They'd be the lone striker in a 4-3-2-1, with Neymar and Base Best either side.

I play 4312

And I used mbappe 88 version at ST with aguero and he was good

Altho sometimes misses easy chances
  • cule54
    642 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Been rocking baby Butra for 600+ games. Can only imagine how boss prime is
  • Tboon
    2272 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fliiip__ wrote: »

Do you rely on skillmoves normally? I am really considering doing him, but I really “need” skillmoves...

Nornally I only use strikers with min 4* skills. I was afraid it would be a problem, but with his agility and pace he doesn't need 4*. It took me only game to get used to him!
  • Robinflex
    1890 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m in the same boat. The guy is like the Flash. His fake shots are unreal too, so are the dragbacks. 18 games and 24 goals at ST in 4411.
  • Simsbadger
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    I was considering him because I can live with the 3* skill moves, but then I saw he has med attacking workrates

Don’t worry about work rates he’s fantastic bud I’ve used him now for almost 260 games and he’s scored 361 goals he’s a machine

• Messi181
    479 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Only player I have no regrets doing can play st and cam. Just feels great all the time. If you like agility players his perfect.
  • DIXON THFC
    2472 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    Everyone says this at the start. Re post when the regret sets in.

Haha been there plenty of times.
  • Diggy
    13616 posts Has That Special Something
    I didn’t use Butragueño for ages because always needed at least 4* he’s the first 3* skills striker in FUT history I’ve been able to use

Hope he gets a moments card he deserves 1 for his World Cup performance against Denmark in 86

El Buitre <3
  • joehuk
    3201 posts National Call-Up
    tempted to do him tonight but not sure if i want to risk it maybe when he expires there will be a moment.

I could do Butra for nothing.
  • FerFuchsAke
    218 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have crespo and he’s great... is butra much better?

Is it worth doing him to play him at CAM?
  • SomeNextGuy
    edited March 6
    Wish I put an extra couple of hundred k into it and did Butra instead of Nedved tbh.
  • Pow_patrol70
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Done him for 300k + untrade plsyers.
    Got IF VVD from the packs snd sold him 750k
    So, I’m happy 😃
  • greif44
    2346 posts Fans' Favourite
    I see him a lot in my opponent's squads. Tbh I haven't really noticed anything really special about him, just a small pacey striker.
    Could do the SBC just for the hell of it, but 3* skills on an attacker put me off using him.
  • fc_tosno
    265 posts Sunday League Hero

yes he has medium work rates, but he has tries to beat defensive lines. For me this is almost equal to high attack workrate. he always makes the runs behind the defenders with this trait
  • fc_tosno
    I have crespo and he’s great... is butra much better?

Is it worth doing him to play him at CAM?

I play him at cam or CF. his best position imo!
  • Johnnydp
    281 posts Sunday League Hero
    have been using Mid Butra for 2 months and he is amazing. im tempted to do his Prime sbc but dont have the coins at the moment unless sell up all my investment at cheap.....34 hours to go...
  • Johnnydp
    281 posts Sunday League Hero
    btw, some ppl said his mid version is better than prime. is it true?
  • fc_tosno
    Johnnydp wrote: »
    btw, some ppl said his mid version is better than prime. is it true?

I played 300 games with his mid version, now 150 with his prime. His prime is even better imo.
    But it isnt a big difference.

I would do the SBC if you had the chance!
  • Noviembre17
    448 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 7
    He is soo fun in first sight but after 200-300 Games you will notice that he might be boring.