Nothing EA (We got Kurzawa panic over)

Boysie91
6960 posts League Winner
edited March 6
No player sbc again 😠 Fifa is boring me I need something new to make me want to play it again 😑

Comments

  • XxNevermindxX
    177 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    There is a new totw that has been released check it out
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    9588 posts League Winner
    There is a new totw that has been released check it out

    That's only in packs.....will pass thanks :D
  • Pocketsquareguy
    3291 posts National Call-Up
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    No player sbc again 😠 Fifa is boring me I need something new to make me want to play it again 😑

    I think they must think gameplay is good. It’s the only explanation as they’re giving us zero reason to play.

    SBC of late trash.
    Fut champs rewards trash.
    Packs trash.
    Gameplay trash.
    Icons ridiculous.
  • Futfanatic
    10528 posts Has That Special Something
    TOTW night.... sighhh every week.
  • iRusty_yo
    3144 posts National Call-Up
    Kurzawa sbc..
  • Pocketsquareguy
    3291 posts National Call-Up
    iRusty_yo wrote: »
    Kurzawa sbc..

    They were a little late then. But it’s something.
  • Boysie91
    6960 posts League Winner
    iRusty_yo wrote: »
    Kurzawa sbc..

    Thanks EA :D a bit late though
  • Batman442
    3256 posts National Call-Up
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    TOTW night.... sighhh every week.

    This, every Wednesday is the same. Just a totw announcement and if we are lucky an SBC, we got an SBC Tonight even if it is daylight robbery only die hard psg/french fans and pro/streaming players will get this one.
  • Clancy
    7670 posts League Winner
    that kurzawa looks decent... really need a french LWB and don't want to fork out for fs mendy


    only problem is if rousillon wins that bundes POTM he looks even better...
  • Boysie91
    6960 posts League Winner
    H/L and requires 86 rated team 👎
  • Batman442
    3256 posts National Call-Up
    Clancy wrote: »
    that kurzawa looks decent... really need a french LWB and don't want to fork out for fs mendy


    only problem is if rousillon wins that bundes POTM he looks even better...

    FS Mendy is 100k more, and tradable seen that kurzawa work rates are H/L
  • Clancy
    7670 posts League Winner
    Batman442 wrote: »
    Clancy wrote: »
    that kurzawa looks decent... really need a french LWB and don't want to fork out for fs mendy


    only problem is if rousillon wins that bundes POTM he looks even better...

    FS Mendy is 100k more, and tradable seen that kurzawa work rates are H/L

    yup, not looking like a good option. I'd do him if the SBC was half the price

    especially for an untradeable, H/L is not what I want in a LB. Would work well for my current LWB needs, but I change squads so often that a 4atb is inevitable and I think he'd get exposed
Sign In or Register to comment.