If you need a laugh... look no further

SinkXI
704 posts Semi-Pro
Can anyone else please confirm this also happens to them? It’s getting laughable now. D4 rivals against a team with 8 icons, surely they don’t need every bit of you know what in their favour 😂

Comments

• Futfanatic
    12023 posts Has That Special Something
    You’re angry you fluffed a chance and blame EA?
  • Jonx88
    622 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Come on man that's a terrible finish, he even moved his keeper out the way for you
  • LiveDogs
    723 posts Semi-Pro
    You fluffed that bad bro 🤭🤭
  • SinkXI
    704 posts Semi-Pro
    Futfanatic wrote: »

I’m not angry mate I’m laughing. You can quite clearly see the arrow is pointing near enough in the centre of the goals
  • SinkXI
    704 posts Semi-Pro
    Jonx88 wrote: »
    Come on man that's a terrible finish, he even moved his keeper out the way for you
    LiveDogs wrote: »
    You fluffed that bad bro 🤭🤭

Ah well.. looked to me like I was aiming near enough in the middle of the goals 😂
  • IAIK7
    2937 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 5
    Poor finishing. End of.
  • Momus
    1817 posts Play-Off Hero
    Didn’t take a touch and on his weaker foot? Not EAs fault really
  • SinkXI
    704 posts Semi-Pro
    Momus wrote: »

POTM rashford should be finishing them , whilst aiming directly at the goals 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Invincibility
    2805 posts Fans' Favourite
    In D3 is 8 Icons the minimum to participate
  • W16
    581 posts An Exciting Prospect
    SinkXI wrote: »
    Can anyone else please confirm this also happens to them? It’s getting laughable now. D4 rivals against a team with 8 icons, surely they don’t need every bit of you know what in their favour 😂

You have right. This game has clear problems with things out of controll but this wasnt one of them🙂
  • SinkXI
    704 posts Semi-Pro
    In D3 is 8 Icons the minimum to participate

I’ve got no chance then haha
  • Kingdingaling
    1211 posts Professional
    Futfanatic wrote: »

I’m not angry mate I’m laughing. You can quite clearly see the arrow is pointing near enough in the centre of the goals

Fifa trainer lol
  • SinkXI
    704 posts Semi-Pro
    At least my thread title wasn’t wrong. I’ll take my medicine , poor miss 😂 will remember for future rashford only has 2* wf in game
  • Empyrium7
    2276 posts Fans' Favourite
    it happened because he moved the keeper.

if he didn't move it, it would be an easy save from the keeper.

• Momus
    1817 posts Play-Off Hero

POTM rashford should be finishing them , whilst aiming directly at the goals 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yeah I know what you mean, but his momentum is going in a different direction to the goal, it’s a first time shot and yeah weaker foot. Combination of little things like that reduce the chances of scoring. Well at least I think so, EA aren’t transparent about that sort of stuff aha
  • Mido
    474 posts Sunday League Hero
    I think it’s a difficult one going across goal first time as he’s running the way he is. A touch and little slip into the front post was the way to go even before he moved the GK. As you say though it’s POTM Rashford, I would want him hitting the target like.
  • limjitwe
    6332 posts Big Money Move
    Why is this even thread worthy?
  • SinkXI
    704 posts Semi-Pro

Yeah I know what you mean, but his momentum is going in a different direction to the goal, it’s a first time shot and yeah weaker foot. Combination of little things like that reduce the chances of scoring. Well at least I think so, EA aren’t transparent about that sort of stuff aha

My rationale is this is a game where people are regularly scoring goals with their back to goal from 30 yards. I’d expect this to go in but hey ho, I need to git gud according to the experts
    Mido wrote: »
    I think it’s a difficult one going across goal first time as he’s running the way he is. A touch and little slip into the front post was the way to go even before he moved the GK. As you say though it’s POTM Rashford, I would want him hitting the target like.

Yeah true , My connection playing rivals is awful usually an extra touch in the box = chance gone
  • Kingdingaling
    1211 posts Professional
    If you need fifa trainer on and still missing a shot like that I think u need to quit the game
  • SinkXI
    704 posts Semi-Pro
    limjitwe wrote: »

Is there a certain criteria for starting threads ? Thought it was funny so posted. Please accept my apologies bro
    If you need fifa trainer on and still missing a shot like that I think u need to quit the game

Correct me if I’m wrong but there’s no trainer in futchamps? I finished on 21 wins so I don’t think that’s the issue. Cheers for your input though (twice )
  • Kingdingaling
    1211 posts Professional

Is there a certain criteria for starting threads ? Thought it was funny so posted. Please accept my apologies bro

Correct me if I’m wrong but there’s no trainer in futchamps? I finished on 21 wins so I don’t think that’s the issue. Cheers for your input though (twice )

That's is on fifa trainer the arrows showing u where to shoot getting Al to do the game for u u must be bad
  • SinkXI
    704 posts Semi-Pro

That's is on fifa trainer the arrows showing u where to shoot getting Al to do the game for u u must be bad

Just completely ignore what I said bud.
  • Headshrinker363
    4539 posts National Call-Up
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    Poor finishing. End of.