Just played my first game in ages...

MarkusG
379 posts Sunday League Hero
Park the bus like a little **** and let the ai defend for you.

Then easy through balls to the attackers because you're too **** to play any other way and EA make their 'esport' with no skill gap.

Yeah I'm done for the year.

What a pathetic pathetic game this is.

Comments

• BigEneh
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited March 5
    Im not sure 11 days qualify as ages, thats hie long ago it was when you made your last thread about losing. Even though you ”dominate”.

When i look at it, all your threads are about losing and whining on the AI/mechanics. :)
  • MarkusG
    BigEneh wrote: »
    Im not sure 11 days qualify as ages, when you made your last thread about losing. Even though you ”dominate”.

When i look at it, all your threads are about losing and whining on the AI/mechanics. :)

Lol bless you looking up my profile.

Didn't see you disagreeing though. The game is ****.
  • Moose Factory
    3318 posts National Call-Up
    Im not sure 11 days qualify as ages, thats hie long ago it was when you made your last thread about losing. Even though you ”dominate”.

11 days away from fifa is like 4 months in the space time continuum. I once took two weeks off from FUT and replaced a carburetor and rebuilt a transmission... and I don’t even own a car.
  • iRusty_yo
    3911 posts National Call-Up

11 days away from fifa is like 4 months in the space time continuum. I once took two weeks off from FUT and replaced a carburetor and rebuilt a transmission... and I don’t even own a car.

Only using a flathead screwdriver
  • MarkusG

Unfortunately when you feel like you need a football game in your life Fifa is like that horrible drug you can't kick so you try and go cold turkey but fail. So you go back for another little sniff, it'll be better this time you think but after a couple of games you realise it's still the same old ****. Next step... go cold turkey again until you don't need a football game in your life anymore...
  • Flatout gamer93
    199 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes, the game is poor.

But we're addicted to football, and this is the only game that's near playable.

Fifa is like a Greggs sausage roll. They're awful, but that doesn't stop obese people eating ten at a time.

We are that obese people of the gaming world.

Yet we all complain that we're getting fat... Or something...

When I started typing this I had a clear point in my head but I feel like I've made a mess of it. 😂

What a speech, very emotional. Had me tearing up.

11/10
  • CharlieC
    6097 posts Big Money Move
    Never thought I'd see FIFA compared to a sausage roll. :lol:
  • hayhor1
    14219 posts Has That Special Something

#foundout
  • Nazgul
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yes, the game is poor.

Fifa is like a Greggs sausage roll. They're awful, but that doesn't stop obese people eating ten at a time.

When I started typing this I had a clear point in my head but I feel like I've made a mess of it. 😂

How dare you compare Fifa to a Greggs sausage roll! Sausage roll is way better
  • SomeNextGuy
    2588 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nazgul wrote: »
    Yes, the game is poor.

How dare you compare Fifa to a Greggs sausage roll! Sausage roll is way better

Can't argue with that!