I hope you all enjoy your Giggs and keep buying promo packs :D :D :D

sonnyfilth
3782 posts National Call-Up
This is great

We've had an unusable striker

A midfielder that's worse than NIF than KDB

A CB that is worse than 200-300k alternatives (I did him for nostalgia as I'm just having fun with what liquid I have left)

The worst "high" end icon midfielder

And now a winger who is only useful for people doing Man Utd throwback squads

They're literally trolling every single one of you and laughing while doing it

This is what you all get for trying to play the game and work towards a goal

None of that

Load up on FP everyone :D :D :D :D :D

It's March btw

Let it sink in, they're removed certain TOP end icons that EVERYONE wants from having SBC's to troll you, make you waste your UT's, panic buy, then get enticed to spend more on FP

It is the most sick, manipulative, scummy tactics every

IT'S IN THE GAME :D :D :D

Comments

• Headshrinker363
    4293 posts National Call-Up
    And if that doesn’t work, buy more FP.
  • sonnyfilth

@Headshrinker363 MOREEEEE

@Futfanatic You enjoying your Giggs, Petit and RVN triangle in March?

Oh wait they did do Baggio too, that's KIND of alright

If you know

They started with someone like him and the rest the same tier/progressively better

March btw

Remember everyone

It's March and you can have a full TOTY squad minus a full back :D :D :D
  • LiveDogs
    723 posts Semi-Pro

Blew my whole check on FP mate. Best pull I got was Dost smh.
  • Messi181
    479 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Best thing to do is stay liquid and get on with things and once they release the icons you want return then. That way no disappointment and time wasting.
  • hayhor1
    13973 posts Has That Special Something
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    This is great

We've had an unusable striker

A midfielder that's worse than NIF than KDB

A CB that is worse than 200-300k alternatives (I did him for nostalgia as I'm just having fun with what liquid I have left)

The worst "high" end icon midfielder

And now a winger who is only useful for people doing Man Utd throwback squads

They're literally trolling every single one of you and laughing while doing it

This is what you all get for trying to play the game and work towards a goal

None of that

Load up on FP everyone :D :D :D :D :D

It's March btw

Let it sink in, they're removed certain TOP end icons that EVERYONE wants from having SBC's to troll you, make you waste your UT's, panic buy, then get enticed to spend more on FP

It is the most sick, manipulative, scummy tactics every

IT'S IN THE GAME :D :D :D

Pretty spot on tbf
  • MaddMike3711
    10162 posts Has That Special Something
    Cannavaro is class, not sure what you’re on about. :joy:
  • sonnyfilth
    LiveDogs wrote: »

Blew my whole check on FP mate. Best pull I got was Dost smh.

I really hope you didn't
    Messi181 wrote: »
    Best thing to do is stay liquid and get on with things and once they release the icons you want return then. That way no disappointment and time wasting.

@Messi181 The problem with that is, FUT is now getting to that stage, where you only play fellow top top players, or complete trash/new players

It used to be an even spread of those 2 and average/semi top players, but now when I play WL, I either can close my eyes to win or I have to try hard to win.

Player base is dwindling away as game is nearing end of it's life span, they assume people will come back for promo's but most don't
  • sonnyfilth

@MaddMike3711

SBC Luiz and FFS Militao both will out perform him (I replaced Militao with him)

He is class, I'm enjoying him, but he's 5"9

That fact CAN'T be ignored

Irregardless of jumping, the problem with short players is, there are a LOT of scenarios during a game of FIFA where 2 players won't jump for a ball, but do a weird like, height challenge, and Cannavaro just gets disabled in these situations due to height.

One thing he has is, he can slide tackle from behind and it's rarely a foul, I'm enjoying that :D
  • MaddMike3711
    10162 posts Has That Special Something

@MaddMike3711

SBC Luiz and FFS Militao both will out perform him (I replaced Militao with him)

Irregardless of jumping, the problem with short players is, there are a LOT of scenarios during a game of FIFA where 2 players won't jump for a ball, but do a weird like, height challenge, and Cannavaro just gets disabled in these situations due to height.

One thing he has is, he can slide tackle from behind and it's rarely a foul, I'm enjoying that :D
    Oh I agree 100% that his height is a minor issue.
    But that was the only fairly priced, actually good Icon they released during this promo.
    If anything, that was ONE thing EA got right.

That was really the point I was trying to make, but lumping him in with the RVN SBC and Giggs SBC is a bit unfair imo. That’s all. :)
  • sonnyfilth

@MaddMike3711

Oh I agree 100% that his height is a minor issue.
    But that was the only fairly priced, actually good Icon they released during this promo.
    If anything, that was ONE thing EA got right.

That was really the point I was trying to make, but lumping him in with the RVN SBC and Giggs SBC is a bit unfair imo. That’s all. :)

@MaddMike3711

I'd say Baggio is probably the best, although he's a bit pricier

But yeah, agree 100%, Baggio/Cannavaro stand above the others by a bit

Still will never see a pro use him and use cheaper options, that's the stupid part
  • Tootrill22
    1515 posts Play-Off Hero
    Don't forget banning innocent people from the transfer market and too lazy to actually investigate. Scum company is right... it's crazy that it's March and we're still saying for a high end icon sbc. Doesn't really affect me because I probably won't do any untradeable icons but for those that wanted to this has to be a major disappointment
  • smcali23
    1113 posts Professional
    Nothing wrong with petit either. But the worst thing is, zero icons that people are really hyped about and now we know what they'll do with the best SBC... they're conning people and don't even care.
  • Fccheek
    646 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yea today was the final straw for me sold my investments and bought 91 Ronaldinho. Just going to try to have fun upgrading ur team is too stressful this year. Only going to keep playing as I am so invested in this(I don’t mind the game play)