Can someone please explain the market today?

klaas9
896 posts Professional
This morning Andre Carrillo (Gold 75) was sold for 4900. Bought some and now the market is fluid with him and he goes for 400. Was he needed for sbc or what?

Comments

• Empyrium7
    2692 posts Fans' Favourite
    maybe someone bought it by mistake ?
  • IAIK7
    3323 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 4
    It was probably an accidental buy.
  • klaas9
    896 posts Professional
    don’t think so because I sold 4-5 for that price en he was rare on the market till 15.00
  • maksi
    6589 posts Big Money Move
    Maybe coin selling transfer.
  • klaas9
    896 posts Professional
    maksi wrote: »

?
  • lucas
    4926 posts Big Money Move
    probably in the cheapest sbc solution
  • maksi
    6589 posts Big Money Move
    Yes ofc 5k for one non rare gold is the "cheap sbc solution".
  • Clancy
    7734 posts League Winner
    Yes ofc 5k for one non rare gold is the "cheap sbc solution".

sometimes this does happen. FUTBIN can be slow to update, so according to their last price check it can be the "cheapest" option that someone has posted for a given SBC. of course it isn't actually the cheapest, but it tricks some people

Some folks are really lazy sheep when it comes to looking up SBC solutions on FUTBIN. Sometimes I'll look one up, there will be something like a non-rare gold english CM from the second league going for 4k when there's literally dozens of other cards that will fit that spot going for 250 coins

could also be this. lots of coin transferring happens on non-rare golds, I see them pop up in groups of several of the same non-rare gold card listed for 4900 BIN listed for 24 hours and bought BIN'd within the first hour