Socrates is the next PRIME SBC

Comments

• CheeseSlice
    659 posts Semi-Pro
    stevie g
  • Vinny1979
    3703 posts National Call-Up
    wait

So my Prime Socrates isn't "prime" anymore?

wtf is this ****
  • Yourouloneutd
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    wait

So my Prime Socrates isn't "prime" anymore?

wtf is this ****

It already wasnt when the promo came out, not cause this sbcs coning out
  • IAIK7
    3306 posts National Call-Up
    Doctor Who?
  • BreezyE
    225 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Giggs. This the first one with the "upgrade your prime" discount, which removes the 87 and 88 squads.
  • DadBod
    6265 posts Big Money Move
    Doctor giggs
  • Dexdan
    634 posts An Exciting Prospect
    BreezyE wrote: »
    Giggs. This the first one with the "upgrade your prime" discount, which removes the 87 and 88 squads.

But you don’t need an icon in the non upgrade one. EA shafting people again.
  • ml1dch
    1384 posts Professional
    Dexdan wrote: »

You reckon? There are people lining up wanting to put their icons into a Giggs SBC?
  • mindm4ster
    4907 posts Big Money Move
    Utd player -pff you spoiled it
  • Kingdingaling
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero
    ml1dch wrote: »

You reckon? There are people lining up wanting to put their icons into a Giggs SBC?

It's only giggs u can use
  • James Libby
    5114 posts Big Money Move
    this aged well
  • Fab
    17513 posts World Class
    ban OP
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Fab wrote: »
    ban OP

• ml1dch
    1384 posts Professional
    edited March 4
    ml1dch wrote: »

It's only giggs u can use

Yes. I know. You (or rather he) seem to think that there are people who were sitting there waiting for Giggs, wanting to put a different icon in.

Which icon did you (or the OP) want to use in order to get Giggs?

Edit - incidentally, when it was first mooted that a Prime version might be used for a Moments version, the forum was collectively wetting their knickers that somebody with Prime Nakata might get the same benefit as someone with Prime Best when doing Moments Best. So this very much strikes me as complaining for the sake of complaining.
  • Oneillr
    481 posts An Exciting Prospect
    :# awkward