The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Best RCAM for 200k

Paawky
2808 posts Fans' Favourite
Currently using UCL Live Fekir and he’s good but not very consistent. LCAM is Dybala .

Comments

• Vacant
    426 posts Sunday League Hero
    If you can start a dif formation and switch in game then Mbappe is great, can link him to Matuidi maybe if you wanna keep Dybala?

88 Perisic would also be great, but just above 200k.

89 Insigne is wonderful too, scorching pace and agility.

Scream Verratti is surprisingly good in the role too, lovely balance and wicked shot.
  • ccooaattssyy
    9668 posts League Winner
    If you switch in game, Mbappe.
  • Paawky
    Vacant wrote: »
    If you can start a dif formation and switch in game then Mbappe is great, can link him to Matuidi maybe if you wanna keep Dybala?

Scream Verratti is surprisingly good in the role too, lovely balance and wicked shot.

Could do that . But don’t know how I would get everyone on chem . Considering I start 4-2-3-1 I don’t have wingers in the team rn
  • Vacant
    What’s your full team currently?
  • Paawky
    edited March 2019

If you switch in game, Mbappe.

How would you guys recommend setting the team up to get everyone on Chem . The current team is
    Ibra
    Dybala Matuidi ADP
    Allan Fekir
    Sandro Cheillini Silva Lala
    Buffon

@Vacant
  • Vacant
    edited March 2019
    dr8qit.jpg

If you want to keep Allan you’ll have to sacrifice a bit of his chemistry, but will be worth it to have Mbappe in there.
  • Paawky
    dr8qit.jpg

If you want to keep Allan you’ll have to sacrifice a bit of his chemistry, but will be worth it to have Mbappe in there.

Thanks! I’m fine with Allan being off chem . Is mbappe good at CAM because of his speed and dribbling ability? Because his passing looks meh
  • Vacant
    Yeah he’s phenomenal, with deadeye chem he has 92 short passing and 94 vision if that bothers you.
  • Paawky
    Yeah he’s phenomenal, with deadeye chem he has 92 short passing and 94 vision if that bothers you.

Il try it out for sure thank you