MISSION IMPOSSIBLE IS ACCOMPLISHED!!!!

SomeGuy17
260 posts Sunday League Hero
Well!!! I did it! I hit my target of Silver 1! I have 5 games to go, so was thinking about going for gold 3? 3 wins from 5 does seem tough though

Comments

• A_Snipe
    3796 posts National Call-Up
    Don’t bother !!! It won’t work
  • CITYTIANB
    996 posts Professional
    Congrats mate!! Fut champs is all about confidence if u believe in yourself you will get the wins u need, if not it will give you something to aim for next week
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Go for it
  • ASX
    3538 posts National Call-Up
    :)
  • Greezyweezy101
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    CITYTIANB wrote: »
    Congrats mate!! Fut champs is all about confidence if u believe in yourself you will get the wins u need, if not it will give you something to aim for next week

Yep 100% a out confidence. Luck, matchmaking, servers, disconnects, teams ECT have nothing to do with it
  • II Homedawg II
    174 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    congrats what team are you using? id say push on, i feel i play better when my banks against the wall and i now i cant make a mistake!
  • SomeGuy17
    Used this team:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/RealHarrison17/status/1102216593575153664
    I'm gonna go for it later on today, I really don't care if I hit it as I know I'll get nothing in rewards 😅😂.
  • Kove
    4847 posts Big Money Move
    youre-the-man-now-dog.jpg
  • SomeGuy17
    😂😂😂
  • Brownian_Motion
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    Go for it and have fun.
  • CITYTIANB
    996 posts Professional

Yep 100% a out confidence. Luck, matchmaking, servers, disconnects, teams ECT have nothing to do with it

Very constructive response. Helps the OP no way whatsoever you keep moaning mate but yet still carry on playing!!
  • SomeGuy17

Very constructive response. Helps the OP no way whatsoever you keep moaning mate but yet still carry on playing!!

Lol I do believe there is something that we don't know that we all have go for and against us. Will try later after Merseyside derby and try and enjoy these final 5
  • CITYTIANB
    996 posts Professional
    SomeGuy17 wrote: »

Lol I do believe there is something that we don't know that we all have go for and against us. Will try later after Merseyside derby and try and enjoy these final 5

Good luck mate hope you do it!!