Playing a game you’re not meant to win

SinkXI
703 posts Semi-Pro
Looks like they are pulling out all the stops to stop me reaching g1 for the first time 😂

Comments

• SomeGuy17
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm getting that for Silver 1. Just lost 2 games where I had 43 shots total and scored 0, whereas my opponents had 6 total and scored 5
  • SinkXI
    703 posts Semi-Pro
    SomeGuy17 wrote: »
    I'm getting that for Silver 1. Just lost 2 games where I had 43 shots total and scored 0, whereas my opponents had 6 total and scored 5

I feel your pain man. When it goes against you... it goes against you. Nothing you can do
  • SomeGuy17
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    SinkXI wrote: »
    SomeGuy17 wrote: »

I feel your pain man. When it goes against you... it goes against you. Nothing you can do

But in the one time a year it goes for you, the feeling is amazing 👍🏼😂
  • limjitwe
    6316 posts Big Money Move
    Just played a DR game where I knew I was gg to lose. His passing was crisp and sharp. He scored 3 from his 5 attempts. 77 Zuber outjumped my TOTY Varane to power, crisp passing to feet with 84 Werner scoring with his weaker foot and Neymar scoring a finesse to the top corner. I just exited at the 70” min.

My headers from Varane and Raul was just going wild, his NIF Sommer was saving shots after shots from my players as well. Plus my players needed extra touches and through balls were just poor.

These things happen and I lost 45 DR points to show the diff in skill level.