What has happend since...

Safk001
866 posts Semi-Pro
Last patch, since the patch, I have lost almost every game, I’m not talking close games I am getting hammered every game. I’ve gone down two divisions and from Gold 1 in WL I’m going to be lucky to get silver 1. Even playing lower skilled opponents this world league compared to others I’m losing 7-0.

I can’t pass without it being intercepted, tackling just does not work, it just goes back to them or stays with them. First touches are abysmal with all my players. I just can’t play anymore.

Has a setting changed that I don’t know about, has a game mechanic changed I should be aware of? What is happening? I’m far from a good player but I don’t lose so much of my mediocre ability to play overnight.

Comments

• Kingdingaling
    2559 posts Fans' Favourite
    Safk001 wrote: »
    Last patch, since the patch, I have lost almost every game, I’m not talking close games I am getting hammered every game. I’ve gone down two divisions and from Gold 1 in WL I’m going to be lucky to get silver 1. Even playing lower skilled opponents this world league compared to others I’m losing 7-0.

I can’t pass without it being intercepted, tackling just does not work, it just goes back to them or stays with them. First touches are abysmal with all my players. I just can’t play anymore.

Has a setting changed that I don’t know about, has a game mechanic changed I should be aware of? What is happening? I’m far from a good player but I don’t lose so much of my mediocre ability to play overnight.

Exactly same with mine can't pass 5 yards with 90 plus passers always interceptions every shot flys over bar players don't have any reactions n beast players get out muscled by weak players
  • SomeGuy17
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    Same. I genuinely have no hope of Silver 1. I need 3 wins in 10 games but I've lost my last 8 and it doesn't look like I'll be getting a win streak any time soon
  • Kingdingaling
    SomeGuy17 wrote: »
    Same. I genuinely have no hope of Silver 1. I need 3 wins in 10 games but I've lost my last 8 and it doesn't look like I'll be getting a win streak any time soon

Leave it till late as possible to play wl makes it easier
  • Safk001
    866 posts Semi-Pro

Exactly same with mine can't pass 5 yards with 90 plus passers always interceptions every shot flys over bar players don't have any reactions n beast players get out muscled by weak players

I’m wondering if they have that problem back where some players are getting put on the wrong servers but still getting matched up with local players, that would make sense. (Heard the above from Nepentez so don’t know how true it is)
  • tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    Less casual players are playing WL now, so the percentage of good players has increased, so there is now a huge chance of playing someone better than you
  • SomeGuy17

How late? Tomorrow afternoon?
  • Burchy
    1136 posts Professional
    Snap!!! This game is a mess.

No consistency to how each game plays. Don’t mind losing to better players, it helps you improve but this game seems to choose who is going to win from the kit selection screen :D
  • Kingdingaling

Yeah I normally play mine as late as possible sunday afternoon when I start on Fridays all ways get poor record then not sure if it's correct but u play person same number of wins as u so say u won 1 of 2 person u play might have 1 win from 10
  • Kingdingaling
    Burchy wrote: »

No consistency to how each game plays. Don’t mind losing to better players, it helps you improve but this game seems to choose who is going to win from the kit selection screen :D

You mean the kick of goals and start of some games seems like they have a speed advantage. I hate to blame it on servers but for a week now can't pass or shoot can't tackle but players were fine before that
  • SomeGuy17

Yeah I normally play mine as late as possible sunday afternoon when I start on Fridays all ways get poor record then not sure if it's correct but u play person same number of wins as u so say u won 1 of 2 person u play might have 1 win from 10

So, if I play my remaining 10 at that time, I should get about 5 wins? I'll take That! If I get six I'll be delighted
  • Burchy
    1136 posts Professional

You mean the kick of goals and start of some games seems like they have a speed advantage. I hate to blame it on servers but for a week now can't pass or shoot can't tackle but players were fine before that

I’m in the same boat as you mate, occasionally I do get a game that seems to play the way it should.

I can only think it’s servers or the game really is broken at the moment and EA don’t know how to correct it.
  • Kingdingaling

I’m in the same boat as you mate, occasionally I do get a game that seems to play the way it should.

I can only think it’s servers or the game really is broken at the moment and EA don’t know how to correct it.

When people would say the game is broke I'd think yh yh excuses but way players are responding it's ridiculous had game before ibra was through on goal somehow from the lw sterling rushed back n tackled him lol if game stays way it is I'm quitting it for this year
  • Kingdingaling

So, if I play my remaining 10 at that time, I should get about 5 wins? I'll take That! If I get six I'll be delighted

From playing Fridays I struggle silver 1to gold 3 but Sundays always get gold 1 can't be a coincidence
  • D Heleteli
    818 posts Semi-Pro
    The basic fundamental mechanics rarely change and certainly haven't changed this patch. There is an element of 'git gud' but at the same time patch notes don't always explain everything that has changed. Often they'll change the game speed, or effectiveness of certain shots without detailing it in the notes. You have to figure most of it out for yourself and tweak your game with every patch.

Welcome to the hell which is FIFA :-)
  • Kingdingaling
    D Heleteli wrote: »
    The basic fundamental mechanics rarely change and certainly haven't changed this patch. There is an element of 'git gud' but at the same time patch notes don't always explain everything that has changed. Often they'll change the game speed, or effectiveness of certain shots without detailing it in the notes. You have to figure most of it out for yourself and tweak your game with every patch.

So that still don't explain how every pass gets interceptions every strong player gets bundled over of a weak player
  • Safk001
    866 posts Semi-Pro

So that still don't explain how every pass gets interceptions every strong player gets bundled over of a weak player

Something isn’t right at the moment, could be servers, could be a ISP problem, could be a number of things but some are suffering bad, some are not. I don’t get it but it’s unplayable for me at the moment, I’ve stopped playing for a few days, will give it one more attempt then, if no good then I’ll have to wait for Fifa 20, plenty of other games to grind .
  • Kingdingaling

Something isn’t right at the moment, could be servers, could be a ISP problem, could be a number of things but some are suffering bad, some are not. I don’t get it but it’s unplayable for me at the moment, I’ve stopped playing for a few days, will give it one more attempt then, if no good then I’ll have to wait for Fifa 20, plenty of other games to grind .

I've had hell on the game today players don't pass tackle can't shoot just played 1st person from England my country n everything was fine its deffo the servers
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class

Are your games clunkier than normal? Mine have been. 1st touches handling the ball with 90+ players are awful now and I think its lag related.
  • Kingdingaling
    hayhor1 wrote: »

Are your games clunkier than normal? Mine have been. 1st touches handling the ball with 90+ players are awful now and I think its lag related.

Yeah and I just thought was my tactics but every time play someone from a different country my players are useless when play people my country its fine. One example aguero out jumping ibra for a header lol
  • Gamer_14
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited March 2019

That's really strange. I'm stuck in Division 6 but I most of the time reach Gold 3 in WL and that's with totally unresponsive gameplay and button lag for me ever since the second patch. When I just bought my latest team I reached Division 4 in DR but after playing about thirty games with my team I relegated to Division 6 again.

The unresponsiveness of my players never dissappears, it's 30 games straight every WL and all games in DR. Sometimes I am amazed how I am able to pull of a win with this kind of gameplay.
  • Moe_86
    1571 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just relax and do what I did with my team.4231 & drop-back and yes I am so happy I pearly pass or shot and I am winning