260 posts Sunday League Hero
edited March 2019
^
/ \
Post edited by SomeGuy17 on

Comments

• Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    If you win enough games but nobody can predict that for you.
  • SomeGuy17
    Pieman25 wrote: »

That's not happening now just played a game where every pass was intercepted now at 7-10. I'm done my controller is gonna get smashed if I play this rubbish anymore
  • SomeGuy17
    SomeGuy17 wrote: »

That's not happening now just played a game where every pass was intercepted now at 7-10. I'm done my controller is gonna get smashed if I play this rubbish anymore

Then no you won't reach it if you have a broken controller.

Lol that would be true. But seriously this game is stupid. I'm on a 5 game losing streak where my opponents seem to read everything I do before I even think of it myself
  • ASX
    3538 posts National Call-Up

Lol that would be true. But seriously this game is stupid. I'm on a 5 game losing streak where my opponents seem to read everything I do before I even think of it myself

You're playing on Saturday, during prime playing time. My advice would be to take a break and finish the rest of your games during a quieter period of the game and you'll probably get a smoother experience.
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator

You're too predictable then but without uploading gameplay nobody can really give you constructive advice.
  • Phuong
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    you probably will get it comfortably at that rate. you only need 4 wins out of 14 games left. It will get easier with elo kicking in just keep a cool head. GL!
  • IAIK7
    3489 posts National Call-Up
    Take a break and get back at it.
  • SomeGuy17
    Thanks guys for the advice! I will probably play a bit later this evening, and then tomorrow. Are the games harder as even the best players are just starting up and are at my sort of rank?
  • BorussenBernie09
    2092 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2019
    Change your way of playing the Game, if you're too predictable.

If your passes are intercepted too often, change to a more possessive Playstyle, don't play that Youtuber drop back zero depth bs. Perhaps change to 352 (or a variation of it). Use La Croqueta and L1 Dribbling. Slow your Game down, take your time for your Build up Game. Don't rush to break Park the bus.

La Croqueta, L1 Dribbling and slowing done build up play helped me a lot to improve my game. Perhaps it helps you too.
  • JURITO1000
    1670 posts Play-Off Hero

If your passes are intercepted too often, change to a more possessive Playstyle, don't play that Youtuber drop back zero depth bs. Perhaps change to 352 (or a variation of it). Use La Croqueta and L1 Dribbling. Slow your Game down, take your time for your Build up Game. Don't rush to break Park the bus.

La Croqueta, L1 Dribbling and slowing done build up play helped me a lot to improve my game. Perhaps it helps you too.

I mever understand how people are using l1 dribbling....always when i try it my opponent just coming from behind with cdm and knock me off the ball. I dont want to sprint so much but im forced by this trash game
  • BorussenBernie09
    2092 posts Fans' Favourite
    JURITO1000 wrote: »

I mever understand how people are using l1 dribbling....always when i try it my opponent just coming from behind with cdm and knock me off the ball. I dont want to sprint so much but im forced by this trash game

Your obviously doing it wrong then. L1 Dribbling helps me to avoid getting pushed off the Ball too fast/easily and to keep possession.
  • SomeNextGuy
    4785 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2019
    I went 5-0 last night, played for another couple of hours and finished 5-6. I've lost the will to play anymore games!
  • yes you will, soon you'll have a 3 win game streak
  • alvchong
    1798 posts Play-Off Hero
    yes... the system will give you easy opponent when reach final 5 matches.
  • SomeGuy17
    I played a guy who really played well until 80'. It was 2-2 and he just ball rolled into his own net. I think it was on purpose. Thanks whoever you are, I'm now at 8-10
  • spy
    2760 posts Fans' Favourite
    I find it’s dfinitley worth taking a break if you go on a bad run -the game seems incredibly streaky.

I’m having a week off WL this week and feel much more relaxed 😎
  • Al_HFX
    672 posts An Exciting Prospect
    3 wins from 12 games, sure thing, you will get easier oponnents. Just have to play more relaxed, maybe leave it for tomorrow. I left my last 5 games for tomorrow and I am confident that I will get 3 wins for gold 3.
  • SomeGuy17
    Al_HFX wrote: »
    3 wins from 12 games, sure thing, you will get easier oponnents. Just have to play more relaxed, maybe leave it for tomorrow. I left my last 5 games for tomorrow and I am confident that I will get 3 wins for gold 3.

Are the last 5 really that easy?
  • Al_HFX
    672 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeah, for silver 1/ gold 3 last games tend to be easier, I can handle them, usually playing against oponnents that are not very good. I get at least 2 rage quits wins out of them.
  • SomeGuy17
    Now 8-11. BS winner he scored where his cross bounced off my Matip head, he smashed it at the bar and it bounced off my keeper and went in. I'm done. I can't be f###ed with this anymore
  • Lupri
    504 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yes for sure
  • SomeGuy17
    Love a good ol' 1 win in 7 games streak. Really encouraging me in this ...
  • ASX
    3538 posts National Call-Up
    Take a break dude.

The more you lose the more stressed you get and you're probably competing against lag/delay at this time of day as well as your opponent.

I break my WL games up, 10 Friday, 10 Saturday, 10 Sunday...if you're on a losing streak don't go hunting for the win, just take a break and relax for a while.
  • SomeNextGuy
    4785 posts Big Money Move
    How many is needed for Silver 1, is it 10? Really can't be bothered this week but I'm currently on 5 wins and only have tonight to play, I could probably make time to get to 10...
  • SomeGuy17
    How many is needed for Silver 1, is it 10? Really can't be bothered this week but I'm currently on 5 wins and only have tonight to play, I could probably make time to get to 10...

You need 11 wins
  • SomeGuy17
    Just lost in penalties after 2-2. He had two shots one off my defenders leg, off the post and in. I'm sick of this and know I'm not getting S1
  • SomeGuy17
    Anyone ever get anything in silver 2 rewards? Looks like that's what I'm getting