So much DELAY!!! 😠

Boysie91
7981 posts League Winner
edited March 2
I haven't had delay in over a month but since yesterday it's terrible. I just lost 7-3 because my players where like ghost and turned like a tank!

I normally finish my WL with max 4 losses but atm I have won 8 lost 4 😠

Why delay all of a sudden for me?

Comments

• D Heleteli
    799 posts Semi-Pro
    No reason. Just EA things
  • Recoba
    3463 posts National Call-Up
    I bet your opponent was playing like he had zero delay.
  • Boysie91
    7981 posts League Winner
    Recoba wrote: »

He was really avarage I knew what he was doing all game but the ball kept going through me players and players being so delayed I couldn't mark him quick enough.
  • Kingdingaling
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero
    Maybe ur just not as good u think u are
  • Boysie91
    7981 posts League Winner

How does that work 🤔 I have been getting the same results for months in WL.
  • Renamed123456
    3881 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2
    Boysie91 wrote: »

It's just internetty and millennial of people to make sad nasty remarks to people to try and get likes or make themselves feel/look good.

It's sad to see it so much in this community where probably the large majority are here to get better/improve/help others or help improve the game.
  • Boysie91
    7981 posts League Winner

It's just internetty and millennial of people to make sad nasty remarks to people to try and get likes or make themselves feel/look good.

It's sad to see it so much in this community where probably the large majority are here to get better/improve/help others or help improve the game.

Lol people like that doesn't bother me just ignore them.
  • Jonboyparker
    5037 posts Big Money Move
    Glad I smashed out 11 wins yesterday. Think that’s me done. Delay has really killed the game for me lately. It’s a shame. Was nice to try a few different players though
  • Joe
    4577 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2

Every forum has it's jokers.

I can't play the game lately due to serious connection issues (Caused by my rubbish ISP), won't do until I switch ISP.

But yeah, let the trolls believe that I'm just making excuses for my lack of skill o:)
  • nightcrawler
    447 posts Sunday League Hero
    Recoba wrote: »

He was really avarage I knew what he was doing all game but the ball kept going through me players and players being so delayed I couldn't mark him quick enough.

Welcome aboard. Every WL I start with 5-7 wins. Now I am 2-4 losing to predictable opponents.