Anyone else feel the "fun" of this FIFA has been drained after the icon SBC nonsense?

sonnyfilth
3782 posts National Call-Up
I have no desire to spend any $ on FP anymore, nor do I have a desire to purchase FIFA 20.

There are times since playing FIFA (dating back to like 2002) I've been burnt out, taken a break, etc, but atm it's not even that, I still enjoy hopping on and playing the current game somewhat, but after the trolling done by EA, it's put me off wanting to spend any money or make any investment in to a future copy of the game.

The nonsense and swindling surrounding the Prime Icon Moment's promo and removal of the plan to launch future icon SBC's is beyond disgusting, a slap in the face to the players and sacrifices player enjoyment for the gamble of additional FP purchases.

EA didn't need to do this, it's one of the few franchises they have that still makes them money, a STUPID amount mind you, and instead they are choosing to take the troll us in an attempt to milk us further path.

Anyone else not like how the icon SBC's and Prime Icon Moments situation has been handled?

Has it put any of you off further investment in to the franchise due to EA showing they have little regard for your enjoyment as a player and that they will PUBLICLY lie to you and change schedules mid game to try milk you for more money.

@Lackosweat @Game over man game over @Futfanatic @deang07 @Springveldt @MHoney1234

Comments

  • JC89
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I won’t be playing any more FUT.

    It is an incredible invention & so much fun but the intensity and aggression in money grabbing is off the scale now.
  • Grifan
    1044 posts Professional
    Yeah my heads gone with it, the rate teams improve too with the new promo after new promo is mental, I have my best team ever yet it's never as good as what I play against in rivals or futchamps. Week after week getting 0 because pack weights are so low has made me give up hope. I might just invest instead of grinding now. Gameplay don't even get me started on what we actually play now a days its a bloody mess and no new promo will sort that.
  • MHoney1234
    7080 posts Big Money Move
    G
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    I have no desire to spend any $ on FP anymore, nor do I have a desire to purchase FIFA 20.

    There are times since playing FIFA (dating back to like 2002) I've been burnt out, taken a break, etc, but atm it's not even that, I still enjoy hopping on and playing the current game somewhat, but after the trolling done by EA, it's put me off wanting to spend any money or make any investment in to a future copy of the game.

    The nonsense and swindling surrounding the Prime Icon Moment's promo and removal of the plan to launch future icon SBC's is beyond disgusting, a slap in the face to the players and sacrifices player enjoyment for the gamble of additional FP purchases.

    EA didn't need to do this, it's one of the few franchises they have that still makes them money, a STUPID amount mind you, and instead they are choosing to take the troll us in an attempt to milk us further path.

    Anyone else not like how the icon SBC's and Prime Icon Moments situation has been handled?

    Has it put any of you off further investment in to the franchise due to EA showing they have little regard for your enjoyment as a player and that they will PUBLICLY lie to you and change schedules mid game to try milk you for more money.

    @Lackosweat @Game over man game over @Futfanatic @deang07 @Springveldt @MHoney1234

    The RVN, Seedorf and Cannavaro releases have made it clear no marquee icons are being released soon. It’s constant BS. Would it kill them to release just one or two top end icons? I’m a fut founder, I love the beautiful game, but EA have killed me this year. The gameplay is terrible, SBCs are the only relief from a broken game. EA are just trolling the community
  • Futfanatic
    11305 posts Has That Special Something
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    I have no desire to spend any $ on FP anymore, nor do I have a desire to purchase FIFA 20.

    There are times since playing FIFA (dating back to like 2002) I've been burnt out, taken a break, etc, but atm it's not even that, I still enjoy hopping on and playing the current game somewhat, but after the trolling done by EA, it's put me off wanting to spend any money or make any investment in to a future copy of the game.

    The nonsense and swindling surrounding the Prime Icon Moment's promo and removal of the plan to launch future icon SBC's is beyond disgusting, a slap in the face to the players and sacrifices player enjoyment for the gamble of additional FP purchases.

    EA didn't need to do this, it's one of the few franchises they have that still makes them money, a STUPID amount mind you, and instead they are choosing to take the troll us in an attempt to milk us further path.

    Anyone else not like how the icon SBC's and Prime Icon Moments situation has been handled?

    Has it put any of you off further investment in to the franchise due to EA showing they have little regard for your enjoyment as a player and that they will PUBLICLY lie to you and change schedules mid game to try milk you for more money.

    @Lackosweat @Game over man game over @Futfanatic @deang07 @Springveldt @MHoney1234

    Brosef there’s 4 moments sbc in 4 days now let’s wait a bit. And you shouldn’t give them money even if they released ronaldinho sbc in November, ridiculous to connect the two.
  • SPACIALIST09
    1002 posts Professional
    I feel this weekends promotion to be a prime example of how draining this FIFA has been. Instead of having the SBCs just last forever and allow you to take your time and build up, EA wants to try and profit off our emotions and be like "Don't miss this or you will miss out!!!". I don't really have a problem with the discounted packs or bogo packs, it's the "For this weekend only, pack certain TOTW players and for this weekend only there are special icon SBCs".

    Like they expect us to liquidate tons of gold to be able to do these things without giving us the proper time to think about whether it's a good idea or not. Like two days ago, I was happy with the team I have. There are a couple players I could upgrade, but those are things to save up for, giving me a reason to continue playing. Now this promotion hits and I'm wondering whether or not to make huge changes to my team I've put tons of hours into building. The sick thing is that the odds are not in your favor to pack these huge value players and it's not wise to spend tons of gold on untradeable icons. In the end, it's just another ploy by EA to prey on impulsive gamers which make up a large population in the gaming world.
  • sonnyfilth
    3782 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    I have no desire to spend any $ on FP anymore, nor do I have a desire to purchase FIFA 20.

    There are times since playing FIFA (dating back to like 2002) I've been burnt out, taken a break, etc, but atm it's not even that, I still enjoy hopping on and playing the current game somewhat, but after the trolling done by EA, it's put me off wanting to spend any money or make any investment in to a future copy of the game.

    The nonsense and swindling surrounding the Prime Icon Moment's promo and removal of the plan to launch future icon SBC's is beyond disgusting, a slap in the face to the players and sacrifices player enjoyment for the gamble of additional FP purchases.

    EA didn't need to do this, it's one of the few franchises they have that still makes them money, a STUPID amount mind you, and instead they are choosing to take the troll us in an attempt to milk us further path.

    Anyone else not like how the icon SBC's and Prime Icon Moments situation has been handled?

    Has it put any of you off further investment in to the franchise due to EA showing they have little regard for your enjoyment as a player and that they will PUBLICLY lie to you and change schedules mid game to try milk you for more money.

    @Lackosweat @Game over man game over @Futfanatic @deang07 @Springveldt @MHoney1234

    Brosef there’s 4 moments sbc in 4 days now let’s wait a bit. And you shouldn’t give them money even if they released ronaldinho sbc in November, ridiculous to connect the two.

    There's the problem @Futfanatic

    "NOW"

    This should've been done a LONG time ago

    They started off the FIFA kind of ok, players like Rio, Lampard, etc, some "meta" players, some fan fav's, decent start to it

    It was smart as it wasn't end end game, it was a reasonable amount to expect people to trade up to/buy FP for

    Then they start releasing GARBAGE icons while doing special promo cards higher rated than some of the un released icons....

    Then when they realise too many people were holding on to their UT rewards and icon crafting (features THEY PUT IN TO THE GAME TO SUPPLEMENT FP SPENDING) they realised they were losing money on FP (some numbers were down compared to previous years, fact) as SOME people weren't going to have to buy FP for Ronaldinho/etc when they dropped them.

    So instead of accepting they still made over 10 mil $ on Black Friday (criminal really) and that it looks fine, they thought "oh people are using the content we gave them to prepare for the icons that we're meant to be dropping" and decided to royally F us over by NOT EVEN RELEASING A LOT OF THE PRIME SBC'S, SCRAPPED ALL TOGETHER.

    I connect the two as although FP is expensive and not worth it in the slightest, the alternatives bore me, and my time is more valuable than the time it'd take to bother trading, and I don't like trading, I make enough money that I don't want or need to do anything else that feels like a chore when some $ on FP doesn't matter to me at all., and if I like the franchise/company and what they're doing I have no problem with over paying for something if I enjoy it.

    It's just a joke.

    Also look at the 4.

    RVN is worse than using NIF Jesus.

    Cannavaro is a 5 9 and the opposite of meta, used him for my games today as he's the man and I can't use the coin anywhere else really.

    Seedorf is not even remotely worth it.

    And the next prime will be probably a mediocre one.

    They couldn't even figure out or decide what to do about the duplicate SBC's for icons, eg Best.

    It's just not acceptable for a TRIPLE A making the money to do this.

  • Futfanatic
    11305 posts Has That Special Something
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    I have no desire to spend any $ on FP anymore, nor do I have a desire to purchase FIFA 20.

    There are times since playing FIFA (dating back to like 2002) I've been burnt out, taken a break, etc, but atm it's not even that, I still enjoy hopping on and playing the current game somewhat, but after the trolling done by EA, it's put me off wanting to spend any money or make any investment in to a future copy of the game.

    The nonsense and swindling surrounding the Prime Icon Moment's promo and removal of the plan to launch future icon SBC's is beyond disgusting, a slap in the face to the players and sacrifices player enjoyment for the gamble of additional FP purchases.

    EA didn't need to do this, it's one of the few franchises they have that still makes them money, a STUPID amount mind you, and instead they are choosing to take the troll us in an attempt to milk us further path.

    Anyone else not like how the icon SBC's and Prime Icon Moments situation has been handled?

    Has it put any of you off further investment in to the franchise due to EA showing they have little regard for your enjoyment as a player and that they will PUBLICLY lie to you and change schedules mid game to try milk you for more money.

    @Lackosweat @Game over man game over @Futfanatic @deang07 @Springveldt @MHoney1234

    Brosef there’s 4 moments sbc in 4 days now let’s wait a bit. And you shouldn’t give them money even if they released ronaldinho sbc in November, ridiculous to connect the two.

    There's the problem @Futfanatic

    "NOW"

    This should've been done a LONG time ago

    They started off the FIFA kind of ok, players like Rio, Lampard, etc, some "meta" players, some fan fav's, decent start to it

    It was smart as it wasn't end end game, it was a reasonable amount to expect people to trade up to/buy FP for

    Then they start releasing GARBAGE icons while doing special promo cards higher rated than some of the un released icons....

    Then when they realise too many people were holding on to their UT rewards and icon crafting (features THEY PUT IN TO THE GAME TO SUPPLEMENT FP SPENDING) they realised they were losing money on FP (some numbers were down compared to previous years, fact) as SOME people weren't going to have to buy FP for Ronaldinho/etc when they dropped them.

    So instead of accepting they still made over 10 mil $ on Black Friday (criminal really) and that it looks fine, they thought "oh people are using the content we gave them to prepare for the icons that we're meant to be dropping" and decided to royally F us over by NOT EVEN RELEASING A LOT OF THE PRIME SBC'S, SCRAPPED ALL TOGETHER.

    I connect the two as although FP is expensive and not worth it in the slightest, the alternatives bore me, and my time is more valuable than the time it'd take to bother trading, and I don't like trading, I make enough money that I don't want or need to do anything else that feels like a chore when some $ on FP doesn't matter to me at all., and if I like the franchise/company and what they're doing I have no problem with over paying for something if I enjoy it.

    It's just a joke.

    Also look at the 4.

    RVN is worth than using NIF Jesus.

    Cannavaro is a 5 9 and the opposite of meta, used him for my games today as he's the man and I can't use the coin anywhere else really.

    Seedorf is not even remotely worth it.

    And the next prime will be probably a mediocre one.

    They couldn't even figure out or decide what to do about the duplicate SBC's for icons, eg Best.

    It's just not acceptable for a TRIPLE A making the money to do this.

    Then delete the game and move on. Anger brings you nothing, this is how they want to do it, that’s clear now.
  • sonnyfilth
    3782 posts National Call-Up
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    I have no desire to spend any $ on FP anymore, nor do I have a desire to purchase FIFA 20.

    There are times since playing FIFA (dating back to like 2002) I've been burnt out, taken a break, etc, but atm it's not even that, I still enjoy hopping on and playing the current game somewhat, but after the trolling done by EA, it's put me off wanting to spend any money or make any investment in to a future copy of the game.

    The nonsense and swindling surrounding the Prime Icon Moment's promo and removal of the plan to launch future icon SBC's is beyond disgusting, a slap in the face to the players and sacrifices player enjoyment for the gamble of additional FP purchases.

    EA didn't need to do this, it's one of the few franchises they have that still makes them money, a STUPID amount mind you, and instead they are choosing to take the troll us in an attempt to milk us further path.

    Anyone else not like how the icon SBC's and Prime Icon Moments situation has been handled?

    Has it put any of you off further investment in to the franchise due to EA showing they have little regard for your enjoyment as a player and that they will PUBLICLY lie to you and change schedules mid game to try milk you for more money.

    @Lackosweat @Game over man game over @Futfanatic @deang07 @Springveldt @MHoney1234

    Brosef there’s 4 moments sbc in 4 days now let’s wait a bit. And you shouldn’t give them money even if they released ronaldinho sbc in November, ridiculous to connect the two.

    There's the problem @Futfanatic

    "NOW"

    This should've been done a LONG time ago

    They started off the FIFA kind of ok, players like Rio, Lampard, etc, some "meta" players, some fan fav's, decent start to it

    It was smart as it wasn't end end game, it was a reasonable amount to expect people to trade up to/buy FP for

    Then they start releasing GARBAGE icons while doing special promo cards higher rated than some of the un released icons....

    Then when they realise too many people were holding on to their UT rewards and icon crafting (features THEY PUT IN TO THE GAME TO SUPPLEMENT FP SPENDING) they realised they were losing money on FP (some numbers were down compared to previous years, fact) as SOME people weren't going to have to buy FP for Ronaldinho/etc when they dropped them.

    So instead of accepting they still made over 10 mil $ on Black Friday (criminal really) and that it looks fine, they thought "oh people are using the content we gave them to prepare for the icons that we're meant to be dropping" and decided to royally F us over by NOT EVEN RELEASING A LOT OF THE PRIME SBC'S, SCRAPPED ALL TOGETHER.

    I connect the two as although FP is expensive and not worth it in the slightest, the alternatives bore me, and my time is more valuable than the time it'd take to bother trading, and I don't like trading, I make enough money that I don't want or need to do anything else that feels like a chore when some $ on FP doesn't matter to me at all., and if I like the franchise/company and what they're doing I have no problem with over paying for something if I enjoy it.

    It's just a joke.

    Also look at the 4.

    RVN is worth than using NIF Jesus.

    Cannavaro is a 5 9 and the opposite of meta, used him for my games today as he's the man and I can't use the coin anywhere else really.

    Seedorf is not even remotely worth it.

    And the next prime will be probably a mediocre one.

    They couldn't even figure out or decide what to do about the duplicate SBC's for icons, eg Best.

    It's just not acceptable for a TRIPLE A making the money to do this.

    Then delete the game and move on. Anger brings you nothing, this is how they want to do it, that’s clear now.

    @Futfanatic

    I've got a team that I'm still very happy with, it's like being 8/10 happy with it instead of 9 or 10/10 happy with it.

    The game play is alright atm, not the best but the removal of timed shooting has made me keep playing longer than I would've, the AI has patterns that are easy enough to see/predict that PTB isn't annoying to play against for me, unless it's a pro/top 100 level player doing it.

    Xbox Live sub isn't any money to EA, so I'm going to keep playing for a few more months until I get bored of it.

    I agree with you though, this is how they want to do it, and NOW it's clear, it wasn't before because they said "we're going to improve the situation"

    Not releasing a Ronaldinho SBC or many other top tier icons is the complete opposite of that.

    If I knew they were going to **** us, I would've not bought 19, now I know that's where their head lies, so I'm done with the franchise and not buying 20.

    Greed makes people do strange things
  • deang07
    7914 posts League Winner
    edited March 2
    yep.
    1. waited for big icons for so long ended up buying dinho cam anyway.
    2. have 3 icons in club ready to throw in for ages but nothings turned up yet.
    3. then when we felt a biggy was close bang restarts with moments cards lmao.
    4. tried to get my head round moment cards and tried to look at positive atleast i can upgrade my figo , crespo and rio for moments cards at discount price as i already did thier sbcs.
    5. bang again no rio or crespo moment cards ffs.
    6. none of the ones being released have had a previous sbc so they will come last no doubt.


    icons this yr has been a abs discgrace.
    started with sets, then solo , then b4 we get biggies new cards are out lmao.
    its boarderline false advertising with the primes lol.
    and the worst thing is the worse the game os getting the last couple of yrs icons are the one thing i still actually enjoy , the nostalgia of playing with past legends we love now there messing that up to.
  • lukey200
    513 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited March 2
    its desperation from a company who know damn well - most ppl on fifa are gambling and some well beyond there means .. i now think of them like mobsters how they need to regenerate money - for what purpose oh so they can sit in a life that we can only dream.. just cannot believe us a community have stood for this for so long
  • sonnyfilth
    3782 posts National Call-Up
    deang07 wrote: »
    yep.
    1. waited for big icons for so long ended up buying dinho cam anyway.
    2. have 3 icons in club ready to throw in for ages but nothings turned up yet.
    3. then when we felt a biggy was close bang restarts with moments cards lmao.
    4. tried to get my head round moment cards and tried to look at positive atleast i can upgrade my figo , crespo and rio for moments cards at discount price as i already did thier sbcs.
    5. bang again no rio or crespo moment cards ffs.
    6. none of the ones being released have had a previous sbc so they will come last no doubt.


    icons this yr has been a abs discgrace.
    started with sets, then solo , then b4 we get biggies new cards are out lmao.
    its boarderline false advertising with the primes lol.
    and the worst thing is the worse the game os getting the last couple of yrs icons are the one thing i still actually enjoy , the nostalgia of playing with past legends we love now there messing that up to.

    @deang07

    Exactly
  • TheMightyBee
    1997 posts Fans' Favourite
    The horrible non fun gameplay is making me lose the love for FIFA, it's just not fun and free.
  • Springveldt
    4352 posts National Call-Up
    Yes the whole handling of Icon SBC’s has left me feeling frustrated and annoyed.

    I knew I wouldn’t really be able to afford the top ones without a SBC so I started preparing as early as I could.

    It means that I invested most of my coins into untradable icons that I wanted to use but would be able to upgrade at a later date. What I didn’t realise was that the later date was going to be at least March or possibly longer.

    I’ve been stuck with about 7 cards for the last 4 months that I’ve not been able to upgrade due to coins tied up in SBC’s and rewards being terrible. The game has become incredibly stale. I’m now at the stage where I can’t really gamble on doing another SBC in case they finally release an icon I want since I won’t be able to get the funds again. It’s taken me 5 months to get the funds for a top Icon while playing WL every week along with Rivals, doing Marquee matchups etc. There is no way I’m wasting those funds on something that is a miniscule upgrade.

    All this along with the game play has left a very bitter taste in the mouth to the point I won’t be getting 20.
  • Dmb75
    341 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 2
    Was never a big spender, just every now and then, but I will not be spending any money on future iterations of the game. When you spend money you feel investment and that you need to finish in a certain place in wl/rivals. Thinking about going first owner next year and learning how to trade properly. It’s easier than I thought it would be.
  • Momus
    1783 posts Play-Off Hero
    All they have to do is release ONE elite icon to keep people happy and engaged.

    Their refusal to do so is completely psychopathic considering the anger on here/reddit/twitter every single day about this whole mess. They’re fully aware of this discontent but they’re pulling some consumer spending psychological bullsh*t with us to squeeze out every penny they can.

    It’s MARCH, and yet unless you’ve spent thousands, or you’re in the top 1% of traders, then this content isn’t available for you. No other gaming community would stand for this.
  • sonnyfilth
    3782 posts National Call-Up
    Yes the whole handling of Icon SBC’s has left me feeling frustrated and annoyed.

    I knew I wouldn’t really be able to afford the top ones without a SBC so I started preparing as early as I could.

    It means that I invested most of my coins into untradable icons that I wanted to use but would be able to upgrade at a later date. What I didn’t realise was that the later date was going to be at least March or possibly longer.

    I’ve been stuck with about 7 cards for the last 4 months that I’ve not been able to upgrade due to coins tied up in SBC’s and rewards being terrible. The game has become incredibly stale. I’m now at the stage where I can’t really gamble on doing another SBC in case they finally release an icon I want since I won’t be able to get the funds again. It’s taken me 5 months to get the funds for a top Icon while playing WL every week along with Rivals, doing Marquee matchups etc. There is no way I’m wasting those funds on something that is a miniscule upgrade.

    All this along with the game play has left a very bitter taste in the mouth to the point I won’t be getting 20.

    ^ this ^
    Momus wrote: »
    All they have to do is release ONE elite icon to keep people happy and engaged.

    Their refusal to do so is completely psychopathic considering the anger on here/reddit/twitter every single day about this whole mess. They’re fully aware of this discontent but they’re pulling some consumer spending psychological bullsh*t with us to squeeze out every penny they can.

    It’s MARCH, and yet unless you’ve spent thousands, or you’re in the top 1% of traders, then this content isn’t available for you. No other gaming community would stand for this.

    Yep, exactly this.

    It's not healthy

    @EA_Andy I don't really care anymore as nothing the dev's post will change my stance on FIFA 20, but for the sake of everyone else, are the team at least aware of what they're doing.

    Can't they think of another way to get peoples money without trolling and pissing off the player base?

    NO ONE IS HAPPY WITH THE PRIME MOMENT ICON PROMO OR HANDLING

    There isn't a single person, who isn't trolling, who can honestly say "I like how they handled the prime sbc's and prime moment promo"

    It literally is just a psychological ploy to frustrate people in to spending FP with a new further away carrot on a stick

    It's not going to work long term, and there's a reason FP sales are down this year
  • Cbn
    445 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ai defending took the fun away
  • Mc
    3799 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah my run is over. I’m sick of waiting and waiting to use players want gullit but he isn’t on the market. Games a joke.
  • Xtc
    5182 posts Big Money Move
    No..the gameplay drained the fun out a long time ago
  • MHoney1234
    7080 posts Big Money Move
    R
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    Yes the whole handling of Icon SBC’s has left me feeling frustrated and annoyed.

    I knew I wouldn’t really be able to afford the top ones without a SBC so I started preparing as early as I could.

    It means that I invested most of my coins into untradable icons that I wanted to use but would be able to upgrade at a later date. What I didn’t realise was that the later date was going to be at least March or possibly longer.

    I’ve been stuck with about 7 cards for the last 4 months that I’ve not been able to upgrade due to coins tied up in SBC’s and rewards being terrible. The game has become incredibly stale. I’m now at the stage where I can’t really gamble on doing another SBC in case they finally release an icon I want since I won’t be able to get the funds again. It’s taken me 5 months to get the funds for a top Icon while playing WL every week along with Rivals, doing Marquee matchups etc. There is no way I’m wasting those funds on something that is a miniscule upgrade.

    All this along with the game play has left a very bitter taste in the mouth to the point I won’t be getting 20.

    ^ this ^
    Momus wrote: »
    All they have to do is release ONE elite icon to keep people happy and engaged.

    Their refusal to do so is completely psychopathic considering the anger on here/reddit/twitter every single day about this whole mess. They’re fully aware of this discontent but they’re pulling some consumer spending psychological bullsh*t with us to squeeze out every penny they can.

    It’s MARCH, and yet unless you’ve spent thousands, or you’re in the top 1% of traders, then this content isn’t available for you. No other gaming community would stand for this.

    Yep, exactly this.

    It's not healthy

    @EA_Andy I don't really care anymore as nothing the dev's post will change my stance on FIFA 20, but for the sake of everyone else, are the team at least aware of what they're doing.

    Can't they think of another way to get peoples money without trolling and pissing off the player base?

    NO ONE IS HAPPY WITH THE PRIME MOMENT ICON PROMO OR HANDLING

    There isn't a single person, who isn't trolling, who can honestly say "I like how they handled the prime sbc's and prime moment promo"

    It literally is just a psychological ploy to frustrate people in to spending FP with a new further away carrot on a stick

    It's not going to work long term, and there's a reason FP sales are down this year

    Bang on!
  • sonnyfilth
    3782 posts National Call-Up
    @Futfanatic

    Petit bro

    Enjoy your Gullit SBC in December

    It can be a FUT 19 returning playing x'mas present like they did for 18 this year :D :D :D :D :D

    That's what you people get for ruining their live mechanism

    How dare you hold on to untradeables that they give you and encourage you to use for content they promise you

    HOWWWWWW DAREEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUU
  • Foxsake
    1759 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’m shocked petit is at nearly 2 mill
    I used his loan card for 8 games tonight
    He is bang average
    Actually took him out and put my futmas matudi back.
  • DasPonyboy
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Foxsake wrote: »
    I’m shocked petit is at nearly 2 mill
    I used his loan card for 8 games tonight
    He is bang average
    Actually took him out and put my futmas matudi back.
    He’s just like Keane. Does everything okay but excels at nothing
  • AlbinoXI
    987 posts Professional
    For the last two weeks I’ve only turned my console on to secure gold 3 I won’t even bother with that this week, absolutely no enjoyment in playing
Sign In or Register to comment.