Fix this please EA

Gavlaaaarrr
112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I want to get a couple of quick games in before I’m off to pub for the Sunderland game ( poor me ) I’m getting matched at home 95% of the time and it’s takong me nearly 5 minutes to get into a game, I realise this isn’t EAs fault but something to needs to be done to stop the virgins backing out away from home

Comments

• BeastlyHusla
    1965 posts Play-Off Hero
    What EA gonna do? Slap their hands or something??
  • neil83
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    It will never change im always going on and when get matched and ready up other player leaves if thats the case maybe should fine them coins deduct them from what you have and award the other person them
  • Gavlaaaarrr
    What EA gonna do? Slap their hands or something??

Good one mate, melt
  • James Libby
    4598 posts National Call-Up
    I want to get a couple of quick games in before I’m off to pub for the Sunderland game ( poor me ) I’m getting matched at home 95% of the time and it’s takong me nearly 5 minutes to get into a game, I realise this isn’t EAs fault but something to needs to be done to stop the virgins backing out away from home

So the design of the game should change because you are in a rush?

Methinks not.
  • Gavlaaaarrr

Methinks not.

100% you leave when playing away
  • James Libby
    4598 posts National Call-Up

Methinks not.

100% you leave when playing away

I have never, and would never, leave for anything so trivial. In fact, I don't even pay attention to it.

But I also wouldn't ask a multi-billion dollar company to change their product just because I want to go to the pub. So there's that.
  • You will need a drink after watching them lol
  • ml1dch
    1321 posts Professional
    Try Squad Battles? Nobody backing out that way.