Dem packs...

EekAlaska
1645 posts Play-Off Hero
Bargained with the wife to spend another $100. Opened all the 1,100 i could with coins then rest of then nd Gold Players with points.

Pulled Varane, 4 low rated IFs, then the big boy Hazard, then the bigger boy IF CR7.

Now just deciding what to do because thats about 3 mil and i already have O2W CR7.

Comments

• Krisp77
    347 posts Sunday League Hero
    How did you pull if cr7 when he’s not in packs any more 🤔
  • vibemix881
    2741 posts Fans' Favourite
    Krisp77 wrote: »

• Krisp77
    347 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 2
    vibemix881 wrote: »
    Krisp77 wrote: »

Wondered what was happening. I saw someone pull if de gea on another post. I’ve been on the app last night and this morning and not a mention of those players. Never mind tweeting about it, stick it on the app we’re people might actually see it
  • '96dc2
    9009 posts League Winner
    You wasted £100 👍
  • Ian_Ando08
    7469 posts League Winner
    Imagine spending £100 at this stage .. some people have more money than sense

• Arron xox
    2920 posts National Call-Up
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »

Or some people may just like the who are you to judge someone for spending money
  • EekAlaska
    1645 posts Play-Off Hero
    Arron xox wrote: »

Or some people may just like the who are you to judge someone for spending money

Lol, ppl do make me laugh tho. I get if you dont have extra money, but cmon, those are some good pulls. Id say my best ever. Still waiting on an Icon though.
  • Ian_Ando08
    7469 posts League Winner
    EekAlaska wrote: »

Lol, ppl do make me laugh tho. I get if you dont have extra money, but cmon, those are some good pulls. Id say my best ever. Still waiting on an Icon though.

They are great pulls nobody can deny that just me personally wouldn't spend any money with the way the game is and at this stage of it

Well done though
  • '96dc2
    9009 posts League Winner

Who are you to judge someone for judging someone for wasting £100 on Fifa!
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2
    I dont see a problem with spending money on a great game you enjoy. I find it funny and annoying when people who spend money on the game complain, how bad it is. You spend money saying the game is amazing and deserves your money and then complain its bad? I have a friend like this and hes so annoying, like why would you spend anything on a game you dont like.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class

Tf does it matter to you. If he wants to, he can. Doesn't matter what stage or what he packs.
  • SomeNextGuy
    2606 posts Fans' Favourite
    Everyone says stuff like 'at this stage of the game', the game came out in September didn't it? That was five months ago, we're not even half way through.
  • FrankFrank
    1969 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just wanna let you know that I opened 5 ultimate packs and 2 jumbo rare gold players last night.
    825k worth of packs. The only walk out I got was Ederson + Deule IF. #ValueForMoney.
  • Ian_Ando08
    7469 posts League Winner
    Everyone says stuff like 'at this stage of the game', the game came out in September didn't it? That was five months ago, we're not even half way through.

The game dies after tots we are half way through
  • EekAlaska
    1645 posts Play-Off Hero
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    Just wanna let you know that I opened 5 ultimate packs and 2 jumbo rare gold players last night.
    825k worth of packs. The only walk out I got was Ederson + Deule IF. #ValueForMoney.

Yea, this is most certainly my best pack luck ever. Hazzard alone would have been close but i have never packed a Ronaldo, let alone an IF CR7
  • '96dc2
    9009 posts League Winner
    Spend another $100 tonight 👍
  • Arron xox
    2920 posts National Call-Up
    '96dc2 wrote: »

Who are you to judge someone for judging someone for wasting £100 on Fifa!

Quality response keep up the good work
  • Moiizer
    5899 posts Big Money Move
    judged
  • Knowlesdinho
    10082 posts Has That Special Something
    People can do what they want with their money. The more money people spend, the bigger investment EA will make for FIFA 20 gameplay :trollface:
  • DaftPunk
    1061 posts Professional
    I bet the wife was happy when she saw the 'bigger boy IF CR7' and you got a good pull also, money well spent!
  • EekAlaska
    1645 posts Play-Off Hero
    People can do what they want with their money. The more money people spend, the bigger investment EA will make for FIFA 20 gameplay :trollface:
    Guessing thats some nice good ole fashioned sarcsm.

On another note pulled 87 Brazil Mancity mid, another couple throw away IFs and 90 Reus. All in all that $100 got me about 3.4-3.5. By far my best luck ever from a 12k.
  • TORZADO
    5159 posts Big Money Move
    Great result, the rest like Himalayan salt
  • MushyP15
    329 posts Sunday League Hero

Imagine having to bargain with your wife to spend £100 on a computer game.

• G12OGN
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    MushyP15 wrote: »

Imagine having to bargain with your wife to spend £100 on a computer game.

Imagine spending £100 on in game purchases, on a computer game :#
  • Pugzilla
    15802 posts World Class
    I mean if you are going to spend money may as well pull something like he did.

Still wouldn’t personally spend $100. If I knew I was to get your luck maybe I would but chances of a one walkout, Ederson, would be waiting for me not CR7.
  • YOLOT0URE
    6949 posts Big Money Move
    Pugzilla wrote: »

Still wouldn’t personally spend $100. If I knew I was to get your luck maybe I would but chances of a one walkout, Ederson, would be waiting for me not CR7.

@Pugzilla so how much have you spent on Fifa 19?
  • Pugzilla
    15802 posts World Class
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    Pugzilla wrote: »

@Pugzilla so how much have you spent on Fifa 19?

I bought the biggest pre order but other than that nothing. I’ve been doing the road to glory thing. So far it’s a road, not much glory tbf, but I think I’m done spending on an UT mode. I will buy the game then if I enjoy it I’ll reward EA with packs over TOTS. That’s my future plan atm.

• EekAlaska
    1645 posts Play-Off Hero
    I told myself I wasn't going to spend anything this year (after spending 3-4 thousand last year). I didn't quite keep that promise but i have spent significantly less.
  • Ludinator18
    616 posts An Exciting Prospect

The game dies after tots we are half way through

It only died that soon last year because of the whole world cup add on.