Ground throughball struggles...

libertao
1868 posts Play-Off Hero
My ground throughballs never seem to come off, but my opponents' regularly do, with statistically worse passers. Is that most likely due to:

a) I have it on assisted setting, they have it on manual and have mastered it
b) they time the throughball better
c) they aim the throughball better with the joystick
d) I am too slow at switching to defender and running backward (I don't think it's this one).

Comments

  • DarthGrowler
    17125 posts World Class
    Also suddenly gotten very bad at this
  • libertao
    1868 posts Play-Off Hero
    People who play them successfully -- do you all have it on manual?
  • Bbbbbbbb
    616 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Tonight it feels like a lottery doing through balls. Honestly never been so annoyed by passing
  • Danic123
    4646 posts National Call-Up
    I play them successfully, I have it on assisted. I believe it’s all about timing. You can tell when the aiming / power is off as it goes to the wrong player.
  • mellow_yellow
    456 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ah the Y button, or as I call it, the "pass to opposition defender button" Lol
  • Danic123
    4646 posts National Call-Up
    Danic123 wrote: »
    I play them successfully, I have it on assisted. I believe it’s all about timing. You can tell when the aiming / power is off as it goes to the wrong player.

    Of course, it’s also about players in your team. High level players will play better passes, whilst players with beat defensive line trait make it easier to make the pass.
  • krakos000
    18089 posts World Class
    Danic123 wrote: »
    Danic123 wrote: »
    I play them successfully, I have it on assisted. I believe it’s all about timing. You can tell when the aiming / power is off as it goes to the wrong player.

    Of course, it’s also about players in your team. High level players will play better passes, whilst players with beat defensive line trait make it easier to make the pass.

    This 100 percent.
  • Snapzs
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    Try threaded thru balls.
  • FifaProDK
    1958 posts Fans' Favourite
    Snapzs wrote: »
    Try threaded thru balls.

    Yeah, use rb.
  • o ShifTyZz o
    1742 posts Play-Off Hero
    They're pretty inconsistent. The amount of times I tap y and it's getting smashed to their gk is incredibly annoying
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    It’s broken this year.
  • sturges12345
    4507 posts National Call-Up
    through balls are broken. They also magnetise to the keeper
  • Keano
    20433 posts Club Captain
    Bbbbbbbb wrote: »
    Tonight it feels like a lottery doing through balls. Honestly never been so annoyed by passing

Sign In or Register to comment.