Incorrect Continued engagement rewards problem?

ZiaFC
168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited March 2019
Got a message about continued engagement and as reward I was going to recieve a kit and an Ultimate pack, but in the store there was only a two player pack.
Post edited by ZiaFC on

Comments

• Chipclub
    12 posts Ball Boy
    I got the same message but received nothing at all, no Ultimate Pack, not even the kit.
  • ZiaFC
    I didn't get the kit either, unfortunately I think this is going to be our loss here I haven't really heard much of compensation when it comes to our platform. Wonder if this can be looked into or if anything can be done @EA_Andy ?
  • NKCH
    57 posts Park Captain
    Chipclub wrote: »
    I got the same message but received nothing at all, no Ultimate Pack, not even the kit.

me too
  • Gingerboaby83
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    I got a rare mega pack and believe I should of had the ultimate pack. At least I got mine though! I think I read on Twitter that there were some issues with the packs being handed out so just keep trying and hopefully it will be there
  • NKCH
    57 posts Park Captain
    @EA_Cian No follow-up again? its talking about an Ultimate Pack
  • ZiaFC
    Once I saw the two player pack in the store instead of the ultimate pack I knew at that instant that I was going to be SOL getting the correct reward no matter the course of action I toom, I mainly posted to see if this was effecting lots of players hoping that if it did the chances of correction to the problem would be increased. Apparently this was not the case.
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited March 2019
    I got the rare mega although I deserved the ultimate too. But I already opened itand submitted all the useless players to a double useless UCL SBC. Shambles.
  • sdub51
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i was supposed to get the Ultimate.

I got nothing