88 FFS Phil Fodden ,OTW Goretzka,87 SIF Suso and more for FUT Swap Deals :O

mindm4ster
4945 posts Big Money Move
edited March 1
finally some good cards

f36ef5bd6520ec4164618283690cd30a.pnga5f70add4872bedbb2a5fc31d244dedb.png42fb6dd7bc1659d61d782f227d2e0948.png77964638ebad4e54b6f2f9ed2e01bd40.png

Comments

• truegunn3r
    8817 posts Has That Special Something
    I got excited when seeing 87 Suso, got hyped when I saw OTW Goretzka then 88 FFS Phil Foden just blew me away.

Gonna settle for nothing less than FFS Foden. Shame the months gonna be one big grind
  • oldboiler
    2007 posts Fans' Favourite
    Excellent cards tbh, I’ll be taking Suso for a Optimus sbc
  • MarkMCFC
    440 posts An Exciting Prospect
    people who have brought these won't like it surely there s price is going to plumet lol
  • '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner
    Meh
  • mindm4ster
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    I got excited when seeing 87 Suso, got hyped when I saw OTW Goretzka then 88 FFS Phil Foden just blew me away.

Gonna settle for nothing less than FFS Foden. Shame the months gonna be one big grind

yeah 14 cards but I think it's worth it

btw are they releasing jus 14 cards or more during the month ?
  • Batman442
    3767 posts National Call-Up
    Some decent cards tbh
  • ILevis
    787 posts Semi-Pro
    mindm4ster wrote: »

Just 14

So if you want Foden you also need to do all the SBCs that are available
  • mindm4ster
    edited March 1
    ILevis wrote: »

Just 14

So if you want Foden you also need to do all the SBCs that are available

well sh.it.......
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13437 posts Has That Special Something
    Would have preferred at least SIF lala...think I might go foden or hulk...can't decide
  • ILevis
    787 posts Semi-Pro
    Pretty good options but really unsure who to get

Foden seems good but dont know if i want to grind for him. PL has great options you can play at CAM anyways

Goretzka would fit into my team, but not too sure how good his 85 card is. However there is potential for upgrades, especially as Bayern is picking up form and might rotate more towards the end of the season.

Suso would be great for SBCs, 87 rated IF, saves atleast 50k on any big SBC coming in the future. Would also mean i could get Lala aswell, giving me another IF for future SBCs
  • JorisDB
    1385 posts Professional
    Just copy pasted my response on the fut swap thread below:

Am I the only one who is disappointed by these players? I can buy these all off the market, I want that special card that they release specifically for the FUT swap players, instead of buyable cards..
  • mindm4ster
    JorisDB wrote: »

Am I the only one who is disappointed by these players? I can buy these all off the market, I want that special card that they release specifically for the FUT swap players, instead of buyable cards..

but so far those "special" FUT sqp cards were kinda **** tbh
    I prefer these much more
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13437 posts Has That Special Something

I still have..

Kurzawa
    Guilavogi
    J.Jesus
    Da Costa

All are great, and it's good not everyone has them.

• ILevis
    787 posts Semi-Pro

I personally like new upgraded players more aswell. However they had a max rating of 84 and in my opinion were kind of bad compared to other, cheap options already available recently.

So i prefer what they do this month to a new batch of 84s im not gonna use.

Would prefer it more if they made the FS player ratings just scale as the game goes on and have new ones each month (for example +1 each month or +1 every two months)
  • Momus
    1830 posts Play-Off Hero
    Honestly one of the best things EA have done

Useable cards that can be grinded through gameplay and the occasional 5k SBC

I hate EA but this is great
  • oldboiler
    2007 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 1
    Suso is a steal, that’s shaving 50-70k off an Optimus sbc.
  • jackluhg
    64 posts Park Captain
    edited March 1
    Definitely gonna try for Foden! Good options this month
  • BSDShoes
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    First swap I'm not going to do
  • mindm4ster
    BSDShoes wrote: »
    First swap I'm not going to do

you crazy
  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    Guys if you login now you get a free futswap token. Would somebody please screenshot that screen for me in English?
  • mindm4ster
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Guys if you login now you get a free futswap token. Would somebody please screenshot that screen for me in English?

d9476584f325eeb9da35d279c571730b.png

what for ?
  • A_Snipe
    1931 posts Play-Off Hero
    Suso and hulk would be nice for inform fodder but no way I’m gonna get 14 swaps
  • Boysie91
    8441 posts League Winner
    Foden for me hopefully
  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    Futfanatic wrote: »

d9476584f325eeb9da35d279c571730b.png

what for ?

Thank you! I use it for my futswap thread stickied at the top of the forum!
  • Kaptentegel
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just gonna get 81 lala
  • Dazs23
    206 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Really wish it was ndombele instead of foden. Hadn’t played with his normal card when it came out and avoided it. The 81 card is like Kante so I’m praying for a re-release of his SBC card
  • SanderFC
    2660 posts Fans' Favourite
    Would have preferred SIF-equivalent cards of players like Mendy, Emre Can, Bernardeschi, Tolisso, Rudiger, Pavard, Vogt, Kouyate, Yedlin, Sissoko etc...
  • lucas
    4937 posts Big Money Move
    Will either go for hulk and suso or foden hard choice
  • mindm4ster
    lucas wrote: »
    Will either go for hulk and suso or foden hard choice

uu that's good idea actuallyy
  • Cantona08
    274 posts Sunday League Hero
    I would have preferred some custom cards as per the last releases, yeah some of them aren't usable, but they are different and you can't buy them.

none of these interest me, but i have a soft spot for Hulk from Fifa 2015, so ill grind my way towards him for my fitness team