At the end

Gavlaaaarrr
112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Anyone close to deleting the game? I’m seriously close like, sick of god squads, same goals, gameplay far to fast, I’ve pkayed quite a few but at the end of my teather now like

Comments

• Wi1son73
    1919 posts Fans' Favourite
    Take a break mate.. I’m playing my first WL in months. Loosing tbh but as long as I play good and enjoy it, that’s what matters to me.. couldn’t care how far I get, haha bronze 1 and I’ll quit
  • iRusty_yo
    3858 posts National Call-Up
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    Take a break mate.. I’m playing my first WL in months. Loosing tbh but as long as I play good and enjoy it, that’s what matters to me.. couldn’t care how far I get, haha bronze 1 and I’ll quit

That should be the approach to Fifa in general. Far too often players get frustrated because they lose.

Set yourself fun challenges I.e bicycle goal, score with a goalie etc
  • Wi1son73
    1919 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 1
    I have a good team. All build up my rewards, rivals div 6 rank 1.. so I know I’m always going to be a div6 player with my skill level fluctuating between 1150 to 900.. my highest WL is silver 3, but I’ve never bothered finishing all my games.. (if it’s delayed rubbish)
    So my theory is as long as I play well, that’s what is my goal.. if I play all my games I probably could get higher than silver 3..

Ps if the games turn sht and starts to be out of sync, delayed, lag, I just quit...