Where should a div 5/6 player be finishing in FUT champs?

SomeGuy17
260 posts Sunday League Hero
I float between these and always settled for S2 as I didn't have much time. If I played all the games like I can this time, where should I finish?

Comments

• Finesse_4days
    17852 posts World Class
    I would say gold 3
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    I would say gold 3

• FCBlunt
    3123 posts National Call-Up
    S1 or G3 would be a good goal for you.
  • Empyrium7
    3783 posts National Call-Up
    I would say G2 or G3 for DIV 5
    G3 or S1 for Div 6
  • SomeGuy17
    I'm playing now and I've got the glitch where I can't play but I have the cut scene view ffs
  • SomeGuy17
    Update: Currently at 1-1
    1st game i dominated and beat a guy with a better team 3-1
    2nd game I dominated and lost 4-2 to a drag back, replay watching, pausing A hole.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13214 posts Has That Special Something
    I’m a div 5 player and Silver 1 is more than doable if you put in the time. However, gold 3 has thus far been out of my reach unfortunately
  • Dmb75
    992 posts Professional
    SomeGuy17 wrote: »
    Update: Currently at 1-1
    1st game i dominated and beat a guy with a better team 3-1
    2nd game I dominated and lost 4-2 to a drag back, replay watching, pausing A hole.

These people are definitely the worst.
  • Derryboy1893
    3595 posts National Call-Up
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    I would say G2 or G3 for DIV 5
    G3 or S1 for Div 6

This sounds about right. I'm 5 dropped to 6 once and straight back up, up to 4 once and straight back down. WL always G3 with plenty to spare and G2 if I have time to finish
  • XXSPCXXX
    552 posts An Exciting Prospect
    My first WL this weekend. Div 6 player. So my aim is to get 1 Red Player pick. Then anything above that is a bonus. A real bonus will be to get the points to qualify for next week too. No idea what levels they are!
  • ImAtrocious
    2986 posts National Call-Up
    People seem pretty spot on. I'm in div 5 at the moment and have been G3 in the two weekend leagues since I started playing. I'm hoping to tick up a little bit since I'm still new to this year's game and was doing a little better last year.

Good luck!
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1175 posts Professional
    I float between division six and division five and typically finish in the silver one or gold three range. I’ve had a couple of Sniffs of gold two but honestly I’m pretty terrible add defending so
  • Mako_Sulu
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm in Div 5 and tend to finish G3 with one S1 finish and one G2 finish. . Finished G2 last WL I played so hoping for the same this weekend.
  • Empyrium7
    3783 posts National Call-Up
    XXSPCXXX wrote: »
    My first WL this weekend. Div 6 player. So my aim is to get 1 Red Player pick. Then anything above that is a bonus. A real bonus will be to get the points to qualify for next week too. No idea what levels they are!

11 wins to get the qualification points. it's doable for DIV 6. take breaks between matches and you can do it
  • torcids
    299 posts Sunday League Hero
    i'm division 4-5 and once I get to s1 I stop playing. Just don't have enough time to play 30 games, if you have time you should reach S1 easily
  • Lupri
    504 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’m div 5 and usually get g2. Last wl g1. Play 25/30 games
  • SomeGuy17
    After all these I'm aiming for Silver 1 for now, but I'm really not confident enough in myself that I'll even reach silver. Gonna play 3 more today and hope that I pull out at 2-3 wins from 5 games then
  • Al_HFX
    672 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited March 2019
    Div 5-6 Gold 3 at least. I was in the 7th division last 3 WL and finished Gold 3 with exactly 14 wins every time.
  • Diem
    1035 posts Professional
    I hover at the bottom of D5, sometimes have to win a few in a row to get back to 1200. I finish G3 every week, one time I managed G2 but usually I just make G3 with a game or two left.
  • SomeGuy17
    Diem wrote: »
    I hover at the bottom of D5, sometimes have to win a few in a row to get back to 1200. I finish G3 every week, one time I managed G2 but usually I just make G3 with a game or two left.

Does it get easier or harder after the first 5? I'm at 1-2 At the moment and feel like throwing my controller out of the apartment window 🤣
  • SomeGuy17
    Update 2: just won a game I dominated with a late winner in ET 3-2. 100% deserved win as I had 21 shots to his 6, and was definitely in control. Currently at 2-2
  • Kevin
    1976 posts Fans' Favourite
    Update 2: just won a game I dominated with a late winner in ET 3-2. 100% deserved win as I had 21 shots to his 6, and was definitely in control. Currently at 2-2
    I'm a div 5 player also, I usually stop at Gold 3 with a few matches to spare.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    I’m a div 5 player and Silver 1 is more than doable if you put in the time. However, gold 3 has thus far been out of my reach unfortunately

@AFC AJAX NR 1 that explains your comments about Prime Rio and Prime Best yesterday then :D
  • SomeGuy17
    Update 3: won the 5th game 2-1 on penalties after this (my score on left)
    *3 minutes of added time*
    0-1 90+1'
    1-1 90+4'
    2-1 94'
    2-2 118'
    Felt nervous and have decided to try IF Reus as a ST rather than a CM
  • tim88
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I'm div 5 and mostly get gold 3 (got gold 2 twice) Dominated my first 3 tonight, and yes of course lost all 3! But will get a good run at some point!
  • Moe_86
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    G3
  • SomeGuy17
    Currently at 3-3. Where should I end up roughly?
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13214 posts Has That Special Something

@AFC AJAX NR 1 that explains your comments about Prime Rio and Prime Best yesterday then :D

It really doesn’t.
  • Diem
    1035 posts Professional
    Diem wrote: »

Does it get easier or harder after the first 5? I'm at 1-2 At the moment and feel like throwing my controller out of the apartment window 🤣

I like losing the first few each weekend. Puts me nicely away from the better players and I can get a fair few wins. As soon as my momentum gets too high I lose few but don't get too uptight, just puts me back into winnable fixtures
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class

It really doesn’t.

Well it's a good enough explanation for me tbh.