Nesta SBC

regia5bg
924 posts Semi-Pro
I'm doing it.

I was quite uncertain, already having Nakata and Baresi ready to be used for other SBC (and Campbell, in case of needs, as atm he's a starter), but as prices heavily dropped I chose to give it a go and do the SBC.

I'll never use Nesta as starter, but I'm betting regarding the potential future use as SBC fodder (considering packs to buy an icon on transferlist should be more expensive, especially if like last year an icon will be needed in an high-rated SBC for a top class player).

Am I the only one? :D

Comments

• Fccheek
    828 posts Semi-Pro
    I have a lot of fodder from the baby icon sbc but still threw one of them into nedved as he’s 91 rated and he could break my starting line up until tots but also to have a high rated icon to trade in
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    38 agility is a huge no no for me. It's a shame as he was a far better player than his stats indicate.
  • Sporter
    747 posts Semi-Pro
    He'll expire at 6pm, so it'll be a bit of a risk starting it now.
  • stevotrueblue
    1454 posts Play-Off Hero
    How much does the nesta sbc cost? You can buy him now for 600k tradeable
  • regia5bg
    924 posts Semi-Pro
    Sporter wrote: »
    He'll expire at 6pm, so it'll be a bit of a risk starting it now.

Naaah, 40 minutes and it was done, I already bought a lot of high rated players in the last 3 days so not a problem, I just missed IFs.
  • regia5bg
    924 posts Semi-Pro
    How much does the nesta sbc cost? You can buy him now for 600k tradeable

It was around 500k, he's 92 rated and you also get packs, obviously.

Anyway I did it. If more icons will be required for an important SBC it'll be good business. If not, bad business as he'll never play as a starter in my team xD