WL gameplay awful today

Comments

• DanValletta
    1546 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 1
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    How do you know if your playing someone in Germany? Surely if we live in the UK, then should have our own server?...

They usually have a name like Die Manschafft

EDIT: Also played Germans today.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    5214 posts Big Money Move
    It’s probably too much to ask. But EA. If I could please not play people that have an ocean or sea in between us I would greatly appreciate it.
  • Cantonal7l
    835 posts Professional
    It’s been terrible for about 4 weeks.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11306 posts Has That Special Something
    This game is just stupid now. It's literally a coin toss to see who wins and this is supposed to be a competitive mode. Good joke EA.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    edited March 1
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    How do you know if your playing someone in Germany? Surely if we live in the UK, then should have our own server?...

Usually German National team badge of one of the top German sides and add Reus and a few other German players in PL hybrid, On the loading screen.

You’ll know for sure when your first 5 passes to players with 95 ball control ping off them like Danny Welbeck and you have half a second delay on switching, shooting, passing and your AI is static. Your opponents AI will be closing passing lanes and passing around you like your goat pegged in with NIF Sane playing like a cross between prime Vieira and R9.
  • RebelRob
    5210 posts Big Money Move
    Just wait til after 6pm, **** going down hill even more 😂
  • SuperRob
    1489 posts Professional
    The funny things is i have suffered delay all day, but have a pretty decent record so far although i know that it becomes much harder to compete with delay after 11 wins. A few players have messaged me after they lose but say they didnt have any advantage even though it was quite clear to me my players were unresponsive or stuck in the mud. Either they are massively dilusional, or those with good connection really cant tell a difference. It seems there are lots of players that really dont suffer from delay and those of us that do could be in the minority.