The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Prices are mad....I am selling up

fifaplayerbol
4372 posts National Call-Up
Will have 5.5 mil if I sold everyone, CR7 gone, TOTY Varane etc.

Look on futbin last year at the trajectory in price of these big players. They absolutely crashed in March. CR7 halved in price in a month.

Time will tell but I think now is the absolute best time to sell, buy back when there is a new promo and their prices crash.

Comments

• Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    Can’t be bothered
  • hayhor1
    15077 posts World Class
    I dont have much to sell up. Most is untradeable other than Toty dr briner and 89 blank
  • Devers
    7587 posts League Winner
    Toty messi was 4.5 last week and the week before, last 3 days i have finally got 4.5, but hes been going up and up since, 5-5.1 today.

Funny thing is, i put them in my watch list to keep an eye, and they sell. Crazy.

Same with toty neymar, gone up a mil in the last week and a half
  • Only1United
    1418 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yup sold up no almost gained 300k in a week
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6434 posts Big Money Move
    All depends on what promos they start releasing, theres alot more coins in the market this year so the crashes won't be as sudden, plus the top tier toty/icons prob won't drop all that much unfortunately unless they get a move on with these sbcs
  • fifaplayerbol
    4372 posts National Call-Up
    All depends on what promos they start releasing, theres alot more coins in the market this year so the crashes won't be as sudden, plus the top tier toty/icons prob won't drop all that much unfortunately unless they get a move on with these sbcs

It is all about alternatives - loads of CBs crashed 100/200k when David Luiz came out because he was a viable alternative

There will be plenty of cards to rival the top tier soon
  • SuperSonicSean
    6152 posts Big Money Move
    It's because there aren't anymore good untradable SBCs to drain coins off the market. Nobody's really doing the prime icon SBCs or upgrades, so they're hoarding coins waiting for the next big thing to come out.

I know that's what I'm doing at least.
  • Djkhalid1921
    9646 posts League Winner
    I cba tbh. What’s the point even. Games ❤️❤️❤️❤️ anyway
  • Thuq
    954 posts Semi-Pro
    Oh nice, 5,5m will get ya a half moment Prime Icon. Totally worth it.
  • MaddMike3711
    11392 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2019
    It's because there aren't anymore good untradable SBCs to drain coins off the market. Nobody's really doing the prime icon SBCs or upgrades, so they're hoarding coins waiting for the next big thing to come out.

I know that's what I'm doing at least.
    Not sure how the PS market is, but over on Xbox, the TOTY prices have exploded.
    TOTY Neymar was 4.4 a week or so ago, now up over 5. De Gea was 750, now mid 800’s, etc.

I think when people saw the “Moments” promo and how unrealistic the prices were, they started buying up the TOTYs since they’re the best cards in the game anyways.
  • iRusty_yo
    3981 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2019
    I’m like 600k up on Mbappe & 250k up on Marcelo, even though I was comited on playing with them till end of the year, I am now thinking about selling.. tough
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    2 for 1 packs have just been added to the codes late last night, check fut watch on twitter who is usuably a reliable source for leaks
  • MaddMike3711
    11392 posts Has That Special Something
    2 for 1 packs have just been added to the codes late last night, check fut watch on twitter who is usuably a reliable source for leaks
    Won’t effect prices that much imo. People will pack twice as many Pastores and Reinas.
  • BiigDee
    4674 posts Big Money Move

What’s the reason for that, what’s the Promo?
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    BiigDee wrote: »

I know as much as you, just saw the leaks on twitter
  • BiigDee
    4674 posts Big Money Move
    They are either making some silly Promo again, it’s St David’s Day today but can’t see it being for that and FUT Birthday is usually around 2 weeks time
  • munchie63
    3135 posts National Call-Up
    BiigDee wrote: »

someone at EA's HQ wants to take the kids to Disneyland
  • Chavez76
    4258 posts National Call-Up
    2 for 1 we had last year at Lunar I think.. Yet it was ONLY opening them with coins (I think?) and not with fifa points?
  • EricVanDerek
    708 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 2019
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    Yet it was ONLY opening them with coins (I think?) and not with fifa points?

This year it will only be with FP...
  • lastfifa
    2084 posts Fans' Favourite
    2 for 1 we had last year at Lunar I think.. Yet it was ONLY opening them with coins (I think?) and not with fifa points?

This year you are lucky to get 5k back from two 15k packs.
  • Supermario911
    1245 posts Professional
    Doesn't matter what team i have.. I'll still finish gold 2

I gave up with this approach, as i've realised no team will make me a better player
  • SomeLegend
    1192 posts Professional
    Doesn't matter what team i have.. I'll still finish gold 2

I gave up with this approach, as i've realised no team will make me a better player

That's the spirit why try and get better eh
  • hayhor1
    15077 posts World Class

A few years back they did it for fut bday and yes it will be coin only. No way they are giving cheaper fp.
  • hayhor1
    15077 posts World Class
    Also the code says mobile.
  • tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not enough people playing now so demand is lower than supply hugely compared to previous FIFAs so trends are pretty much out of the window
  • DadBod
    6302 posts Big Money Move
    Mc wrote: »
    Can’t be bothered

• Amdp9
    4158 posts National Call-Up
    Quite honest it all depend what EA drops on Icon moments and how much will they worth, I will have 7m if I shalll sell up with, no a bad idea to sell up but who will I play with and how long will you play cat and mouse between buying and selling over and over, only 5.5month more for this game quite honest,
  • Amdp9
    DadBod wrote: »
    Mc wrote: »
    Can’t be bothered

• Amdp9
    One more thing, if you ask me so I don’t care at this stage of the game, it has been almost seven week with this nightmare game play
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    Great time to sell.
This discussion has been closed.