EA has lowered the price limit of Ben Yedder and Kondogbia live cards to 400,000 and 300,000

I bought Bend Yedder at 500,000 and Kondogbia at 600,000. If i sell them now, i would instantly lose 400,000 coins. Nice move EA

Comments

• JohnDoe
    11254 posts Has That Special Something
    lmao how is that EA's fault?
  • Vasepr
    79 posts Park Captain
    How is this not EA’s fault? They are the ones who changed the max BIN, something that they historically have not done on the switch. I feel your pain OP.
  • Alex_cr
    4857 posts Big Money Move
    I’d assume they no longer sell at the high prices so no need for the high BIN price?
  • Vasepr
    79 posts Park Captain
    1) they do sell for the high price
    2) now they will definitely be extinct as no one will want to sell for such a huge loss
    3) saying something doesn’t sell for the max is not a good reason to lower the max. This goes back to the point that OP made. He bought the player for a certain price, so why does EA get to decide that he should lower the price he can sell it for.

Price ranges have historically only been INCREASED, not decreased, on other consoles. Do a little bit of research next time.
  • Alex_cr
    4857 posts Big Money Move
    Vasepr wrote: »
    1) they do sell for the high price
    2) now they will definitely be extinct as no one will want to sell for such a huge loss
    3) saying something doesn’t sell for the max is not a good reason to lower the max. This goes back to the point that OP made. He bought the player for a certain price, so why does EA get to decide that he should lower the price he can sell it for.

Price ranges have historically only been INCREASED, not decreased, on other consoles. Do a little bit of research next time.

Chill out mate! I asked a question hence the question mark.

One thing I do know is they reduce max bins on a weekly basis.