Dutch SBC player pick

Devil maker
123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Just about to finish the final team. Which player would you go for Haps or Dumfries.

Comments

• AntraXxX
    708 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dumfries. Such a pacey tank. And this comes from an Ajax fan.
  • senaffc
    1155 posts Professional
    Dumfries. Best RB in the game
  • Devil maker
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Thanks guys. Will go for Dumfries
  • Ch1cha
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    AntraXxX wrote: »

What does that have to do with anything? Not like Ajax has a rightback in the game that even comes close to that card
  • AntraXxX
    708 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ch1cha wrote: »

What does that have to do with anything? Not like Ajax has a rightback in the game that even comes close to that card
    True, but admitting that a player from your rival is beast has to say something haha. Even when it’s only a f’ing ‘card’ game.
  • Delvinho
    2488 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dumfries
  • Ch1cha
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite

True, but admitting that a player from your rival is beast has to say something haha. Even when it’s only a f’ing ‘card’ game.

I wouldn't mind saying that FS de Ligt is a better option than Botteghin eventhough I hate his guts aswell as the club he plays for. Dumpfries is a tank statswise
  • RvN008
    344 posts Sunday League Hero

I wouldn't mind saying that FS de Ligt is a better option than Botteghin eventhough I hate his guts aswell as the club he plays for. Dumpfries is a tank statswise

How can you even hate De Ligt? I've never seen a more likeable person playing for Ajax
  • Mrhey31
    3009 posts National Call-Up

Thats just ignorent thinking. De Ligt is one of the most likeble players there is. Would never say anything nasty about his oponents, plays hard and if you support Feyenoord he plays for your country aswell.
  • SuperJames9005
    2845 posts National Call-Up
    Haps plays like a silver at best. Don't ask me why, my tears.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13214 posts Has That Special Something
    Dumfries without a doubt