Prime Figo or base/mid Best

BarrowUnited
1032 posts Professional
edited February 2019
Prime Best is a little above my budget. Was looking at mid Best but noticed Prime Figo aswell. Anyone who tried both? Who to pick?
Post edited by BarrowUnited on

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    Get base Best there's no difference between the 88 and the prime I've had both.

One of the best cards I've used on any FIFA.
  • Hausgaard
    440 posts Sunday League Hero
    Prime Figo is amazing! Best player I have used this year.
  • BarrowUnited
    1032 posts Professional
    Get base Best there's no difference between the 88 and the prime I've had both.

One of the best cards I've used on any FIFA.
    Hausgaard wrote: »
    Prime Figo is amazing! Best player I have used this year.

Cheers guys, both looks great tbh and still cant decide. Some more opinions?
  • sanjay17
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    Prime Figo has been amazing for me
  • BarrowUnited
    1032 posts Professional
    Up
  • Bevlarrrr
    1242 posts Professional
    I’ve been debating base Best for a while now, where has everyone been playing him ? I’ve been playing a lot of 433(4) and 4411 so either RW or RM for me. I’ve heard he’s a beast at ST tho
  • greif44
    3550 posts National Call-Up
    I`d say - whatever you like better. Every time I play against Best, he performs really good for my opponent
    But I did prime Figo and it`s one of the the best cards that I used in 19. I play him CAM or ST in 352.
  • BarrowUnited
    1032 posts Professional
    greif44 wrote: »
    I`d say - whatever you like better. Every time I play against Best, he performs really good for my opponent
    But I did prime Figo and it`s one of the the best cards that I used in 19. I play him CAM or ST in 352.

Cheers. I will use one of them as right cam in a 4231. Might swap to ccam sometimes (I play Messi there).