Did they just put TOTS Kane's price range UP??

Orikoru
10712 posts Has That Special Something
I was watching Kane's price and considering buying him, he seemed to be selling near the bottom of his price range (around 48, on PS4) so I figured they'd put his price range down soon. But now it seems like his minimum is 55k. Did I imagine this or did they put his price up?? If so, why did they do that??

Comments

• v4vendetta1978
    2797 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes they did and to answer you question nobody knows its ea wasn't selling at min for a while
  • Orikoru
    Yes they did and to answer you question nobody knows its ea wasn't selling at min for a while

That's pretty dumb. I have 58k in the bank, I was hoping he'd go down to the low 40s so I could pick one up and make a silver/gold team for him. I'm not going to **** nearly all my remaining coins on him though. Shame.
  • LeeRedz
    229 posts Sunday League Hero
    Orikoru wrote: »

That's pretty dumb. I have 58k in the bank, I was hoping he'd go down to the low 40s so I could pick one up and make a silver/gold team for him. I'm not going to **** nearly all my remaining coins on him though. Shame.
    You should. One of the best all round shooting i've ever used on any game. Also one of the best heading, he literally wins everything in the air. Not my favourite card, I like ones like Aguero, Messi, Sanchez etc, I like to dribble, but there's no deny, his striking stats are unreal - longshots, heading, finesse, finishing etc.
  • Orikoru
    LeeRedz wrote: »
    Orikoru wrote: »

You should. One of the best all round shooting i've ever used on any game. Also one of the best heading, he literally wins everything in the air. Not my favourite card, I like ones like Aguero, Messi, Sanchez etc, I like to dribble, but there's no deny, his striking stats are unreal - longshots, heading, finesse, finishing etc.

Same as me really, I prefer the quicker forwards with good dribbling on this game. But I'm a Spurs fan, so I will use TOTS Kane before the game is done - he may never get a card like this again! But I didn't want to pay more than 40k for it really. I'm going to wait longer, see if his price goes down next time. It really does make bugger all sense for them to put it up this time. So annoying.
  • Lard_Lad
    12608 posts Has That Special Something
    When I looked yesterday before his range went up he was selling at around 55k open bid to be fair
  • Enguin
    11158 posts Has That Special Something
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    When I looked yesterday before his range went up he was selling at around 55k open bid to be fair

Even so raising his minimum to that makes no sense. Pabon had been selling fine around 22-25k when they randomly raised his minimum to 32.