For those who persevere what level are you at?

1
Skorpio71
493 posts An Exciting Prospect
I have been bouncing between Div 5 and 6 all year. Played every weekend league never below Gold 3. What level are you guys at cos I don't think I will ever go any higher

Comments

  • WFCBagnall
    95336 posts Moderator
    Div 1 and G1 with the occasional E3
  • Scutch
    20796 posts Club Captain
    Division 3-4-5 and very rarely get past Gold 1.
  • ROCKNROLLA
    1158 posts Play-Off Hero
    Scutch wrote: »
    Division 3-4-5 and very rarely get past Gold 1.

    Same but only manged gold 1 once
  • Daddy
    5748 posts Big Money Move
    Good question, want to know this as well

    Div 4 and Gold 2/1

    I assumed Div1 is all top 100
  • Scutch
    20796 posts Club Captain
    Daddy wrote: »
    Good question, want to know this as well

    Div 4 and Gold 2/1

    I assumed Div1 is all top 100

    I couldn't deal with Division 1 or 2. Balls to that. Division 4 is frustrating enough.
  • Dan is Clutch
    35198 posts World Cup Winner
    Div 5 for rewards and only play to 14 wins in WL.
  • DaftPunk
    1261 posts Professional
    I play to G3 and I stay in Div 6 as only need to play a few games to top up WL points to gain rank 1 and makes it easier for any objectives.
  • Vacant
    426 posts Sunday League Hero
    Div 4 and 5. Was in 3 once.

    G2 or 1 if I play most of the games.
  • Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain
    D3 close to 2 and G3/2 depends how I’m feeling
  • Daveofwales01
    8448 posts League Winner
    Best I've done is d3 and G1, just can't motivate myself to play ATM cos I feel I've hit the ceiling of my ability
  • Arsenalfan97
    9190 posts League Winner
    Just got into div 3 and I’m a G1 player
  • RebelRob
    7268 posts Big Money Move
    Got to d4 and was close to d3 but saw how many games you had to play on top of weekend league to get rank 1 rivals rewards and stopped playing properly in it and relegated myself back to d5.

    Usually hit g2.
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3124 posts National Call-Up
    D3 and G2 in the weekend league. Usually start around 15-5 and then play horribly and don't get G1.
  • chaser2k15
    17575 posts World Class
    D5 and G3
  • Scutch
    20796 posts Club Captain
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Got to d4 and was close to d3 but saw how many games you had to play on top of weekend league to get rank 1 rivals rewards and stopped playing properly in it and relegated myself back to d5.

    Usually hit g2.

    Don't you get more Rivals points the higher up you go?
  • TimRUFC
    3932 posts National Call-Up
    Division 4 and Gold 1
    Cba to play rivals tbf so wont ever get higher
  • BrentfordFC
    13514 posts Has That Special Something
    Bronze 3 but I’m the best in da world
  • Monsta
    1825 posts Play-Off Hero
    G1 whenever I play all 30 but planning on using a full lots of loan icons this WL to see if I can push for elite if I can be bothered.

    D2 in rivals, barely even touched it since Christmas, draft all the way.
  • Cadey 5
    14418 posts Has That Special Something
    G1 every week D2
  • Overevil
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    D3/2 usually gold 2/3
  • RebelRob
    7268 posts Big Money Move
    Scutch wrote: »
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Got to d4 and was close to d3 but saw how many games you had to play on top of weekend league to get rank 1 rivals rewards and stopped playing properly in it and relegated myself back to d5.

    Usually hit g2.

    Don't you get more Rivals points the higher up you go?

    @Scutch I think so, but from what I saw it’s marginal.

    It seems like d5 is the best for rewards for minimal effort.
  • Scutch
    20796 posts Club Captain
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Got to d4 and was close to d3 but saw how many games you had to play on top of weekend league to get rank 1 rivals rewards and stopped playing properly in it and relegated myself back to d5.

    Usually hit g2.

    Don't you get more Rivals points the higher up you go?

    @Scutch I think so, but from what I saw it’s marginal.

    It seems like d5 is the best for rewards for minimal effort.

    Definitely, and I used to think less stress, but now everyone wants to play in Division 5 so it becomes more difficult.
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    4153 posts National Call-Up
    div 5 and 6 yoyo

    gold 3 pretty much every try
  • mellow_yellow
    456 posts Sunday League Hero
    div 6 for me, nearly got to 5 once but fell back down again. Rank 1 most weeks and never got better than silver 1 in WL.
  • Roc_Xel
    1625 posts Play-Off Hero
    Overevil wrote: »
    D3/2 usually gold 2/3

    Feels weird that a D2 player would go gold 3 in WL !!
  • sofyanm
    8341 posts League Winner
    stopped playing rivals for a month
    was div 2 elite 3 before stopping and now i'm gold 1 and struggling to get elite
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    Div 5/4 Gold 2 . Never made it to gold 1. :(
  • G12OGN
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    In division 3, but not played rivals for serveral weeks, cant remember the last time i hit rank 1 for rivals.

    Been stopping at 14 lately in WL, hit elite once this FIFA. Almost gaurentee gold 1 if i play all 30.
  • Hollandman
    4860 posts National Call-Up
    Div 3,g2 g1
  • P
    7797 posts League Winner
    Div 2 but I don't really play rivals. WL is enough. Got elite the last 3 WLs I played. Get better rewards from g1 tho.
Sign In or Register to comment.